Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Oscar has a big green arrow so we must be going up today. Maybe Oscar is right and I am wrong. :eek:

I'm back in at 684. Whats a few points down when your looking for 900+.
I'm going away from my screen now as its driving me nuts. I have my stops in place.

FTSE down 50 points from high. Dax down 70 points. Dow down below 15600 on futures. Anyone else coming out of the closet as short yet?

FTSE down 50 points from high. Dax down 70 points. Dow down below 15600 on futures. Anyone else coming out of the closet as short yet?

quiet until fomc at 6pm,

after 1000pt advance and we are down 24pts

1000 forward, 24 back, the bears are not in the closet they are extinct

:LOL:

So its just me then. :(
I'm still up 60 points even after losing 4 on the quick out and in. Thats 60 points I've stolen from a bull. :p Only another 940 to go. ;)

You think the bulls are gonna be happy with that? It's only fair you give them another 2000 and next time don't be so cheeky.

I've moved my stop to 625 on the futures (688 cash) thats still a good day for me and if it goes above that then I was wrong (although still in profit :confused:)

I've moved my stop to 625 on the futures (688 cash) thats still a good day for me and if it goes above that then I was wrong (although still in profit :confused:)

I hope you clean up. I'm just in cash waiting to buy on a dip, such as a +5pt day (don't see many such pullbacks like that).

While we're waiting for the fed to come out and tell us exactly what we know they're going to tell us, so we can pop another 40pts SP, does anyone else think the market is driven by a few mad stocks while the quality names can get no traction?

IBM Intel Apple GS all make a killing. All around 10x -12x p/e
Lnkd Amzn Tsla Yelp etc all make nothing yet 500-1000x is perfectly fine.

Forget QE, it's a market of two halves. Sensible blue chips doing little and mad bubble stocks.

20131029_froth_0.jpg