Anyone jump into TradeSafe methodology of Trading?

kenny1924

I just attended a webinar from TradeSafe Day Trading System and they seem to say that their system is quite mechanical in Entry, Exit and Stop.

Does anyone have an opinion as a buyer of this system or even having done some analysis?

They are offering a free look inside their Trading Room.

Thanks.

Kenny

I just attended a webinar from TradeSafe Day Trading System and they seem to say that their system is quite mechanical in Entry, Exit and Stop.

Does anyone have an opinion as a buyer of this system or even having done some analysis?

Thanks.

Kenny

It looks like an incredibly cheap website, how much value do you think their trading room might be. i'd stay well away kenny

It looks like an incredibly cheap website, how much value do you think their trading room might be. i'd stay well away kenny

I agree.....His webinar yesterday with the demo of the system, and the list of items that he was providing for $1995 was pretty impressive. If I did not have my skeptical eye on everything, I would have gotten suckered! Thanks for your input.

Keny

Thanks.

Kenny

Hey

What I would say is that as a very small percentage of traders make money I would completely ignore any automated system which purports to be profitable. If that were the case many traders would be using. The ONLY way to develop a system that works for yourself is huge analysis and effort. There is NO other way. If you cant spend a ton of time on this do not start as you will be crushed

Hey

What I would say is that as a very small percentage of traders make money I would completely ignore any automated system which purports to be profitable. If that were the case many traders would be using. The ONLY way to develop a system that works for yourself is huge analysis and effort. There is NO other way. If you cant spend a ton of time on this do not start as you will be crushed

Thank you so much for the suggestions 'traderbinary'. Here is a quote from their email after attending their Webinar. These guys are 'bold' and putting the Paypal link in the email to get a VIP membership. I am NOT falling for it, but check it out below! The Paypal link will not work, since I added one character in it to protect the innocent. Also, removed the password for entering into the Trading Room.

Kenny

Parts of Email from DayTradeSafe>

"As you know, the TradeSafe System shoots for a daily ROI of 2% to 4%. Yesterday, the TradeSafe System posted a 33.6% ROI on a $5,000 trading account! We did it on a single market (Russell mini). If you factor in the other markets recommended for our traders you can add an additional 30.5% ROI on NG, CL, JY, and GC. Most of these trades occurred before lunch. You could have quit trading and taken the rest of the day off."
"As I said, Is this typical? We’ve exceeded 44% ROI in a single day. And yes, we have losing days. But they are in the minority since we strive for a steady 2% – 4% average daily ROI. Some days will be losing days, other days will make many times that minimum goal of 2% to 4%. We shoot for consistency more than anything else."
"If consistency is missing in your trading, go back and review the video of Tuesday's webinar that I sent you. You will get the science behind the success. When you factor in my personal coaching, your odds for success go even higher. If you are ready for consistent profits now click this link
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LAIR36KCFRNS56"

"PS -- Remember, you get a $500 discount off the full price. And 0% financing is available for those who qualify.

PPS – If you’d like to “sit in” on a virtual TradeSafe Trading Session where I take live trades and coach my students, just click this link http://www.screencast.com/t/YbMSCshFZ If prompted for a password, just type: <not being revealed here to protect innocent>"

:eek:

Thank you so much for the suggestions 'traderbinary'. Here is a quote from their email after attending their Webinar. These guys are 'bold' and putting the Paypal link in the email to get a VIP membership. I am NOT falling for it, but check it out below! The Paypal link will not work, since I added one character in it to protect the innocent. Also, removed the password for entering into the Trading Room.

Kenny

Parts of Email from DayTradeSafe>

"As you know, the TradeSafe System shoots for a daily ROI of 2% to 4%. Yesterday, the TradeSafe System posted a 33.6% ROI on a $5,000 trading account! We did it on a single market (Russell mini). If you factor in the other markets recommended for our traders you can add an additional 30.5% ROI on NG, CL, JY, and GC. Most of these trades occurred before lunch. You could have quit trading and taken the rest of the day off."
"As I said, Is this typical? We’ve exceeded 44% ROI in a single day. And yes, we have losing days. But they are in the minority since we strive for a steady 2% – 4% average daily ROI. Some days will be losing days, other days will make many times that minimum goal of 2% to 4%. We shoot for consistency more than anything else."
"If consistency is missing in your trading, go back and review the video of Tuesday's webinar that I sent you. You will get the science behind the success. When you factor in my personal coaching, your odds for success go even higher. If you are ready for consistent profits now click this link
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LAIR36KCFRNS56"

"PS -- Remember, you get a $500 discount off the full price. And 0% financing is available for those who qualify.

PPS – If you’d like to “sit in” on a virtual TradeSafe Trading Session where I take live trades and coach my students, just click this link http://www.screencast.com/t/YbMSCshFZ If prompted for a password, just type: <not being revealed here to protect innocent>"

:eek:

Hi Kenny

When I first started a couple of years ago my first thoughts were don't do as others do because they aren't making money. The second one was for the traders making money why would you possibly want to sell your systems??? Its ludicrous. Winning methods can make the money they refer to without doubt as I do it every day but there is absolutely no way I would be sharing any specific details to anyone including family!! lol Im sure you see the logic in what I say. As I said before you must be able and willing to put in the hours for a LONG time. A tip I would suggest is put together a system that makes you $1 every day. Until you can do that don't trade real money. The day you can make $1 every day you cracked it after that its controlling your emotions, scaling up and learning the most important thing CASH MANAGEMENT. Hope that helps

Thanks.

Kenny

I did the complete Tradesafe course. I have a very simple answer to anyone considering spending 2K on this course....DON'T!! Worst course ever. Micheal Guess the "coach" treats you like a child with all his childish rules. He claims you can make 2-4% a day but that's only if you have a small account of less than 10K. I sat in his live trading room for 3 months and he NEVER took a single real money trade. And every Sim trade he did take he preceded it by saying "this is a horrible trade setup but lets take it for practice" I am not exaggerating here... not one single trade in 3 months!! Please save your money.