Anyone heard of GandR Capital Management

Has Anybody else any experience with G and R Capital Management or the PPP property fund. I 'invested' in these, but it now seems to be all a scam; I know I have left it now for months, but if anyone could advise on a process to go through to track a group like this down, I would be greatly appreciated.

If you have invested in either of these, please let me know and maybe we can have some joint strategy.

Steve,
These people at G and Rcapitalmanagement have now moved on to other websites. I believe they are now operating in Pamplona, Barcelona (as was) and Madrid. For enforcers reading these posts their ip addresses are as follows. 88.18.98.36, 83.33.228.85 and 88.8.115.43. I suspect that they are now working for Lyndon Mure Associates and www.blueskyequitymanagement.com, based in Logrono, Spain These were obtained from e mails that were sent, so no data mining here. Lets nobody forget that these guys are criminals, try and steal money off anyone in the Uk and you'll know about it! Just because they are in Spain shouldnt make it easy to turn the other way (as is the case here).

Whislt we are on the topic, can anyone tell me why the FSA have earmarked the following companies as illegal, but they still have a brazen presence on the internet?
It may highlight the fact that the FSA has no authority whatsoever when it comes to the internet, they do not control service providers, they have no powers to close down illegal financial websites. If they have no powers and no authority, what are they doing with our millions? They are being revamped into a higher calling, but reading between the lines they will still be 'light touch', softly softly, and this is planned for 2013. What is going to happen between now and then? Nothing!

So, investors should be aware of the following banned companies that are still peddling their wares.

www.fishercapitalmanagement.com
Brentwood Capital Ventures - In Business Since 1999
Wolf Investment Solutions
GB Global Mining AG
Black Rose Financial
Bridport Advisory
www.shaw-capital.com
Phoenix Capital Partners: Energy, New Energy and Telecoms Finance Solutions
Brightbridge Wealth Management, Inc.
Home
Crossley Acquisitions
Apex Holdings Limited
www.eastoncorporate.com
www.eastoncorporate.com
Home
Abbott's Investment Group
www.powerhousecorporatefinance.com
Make First Financial Management

I am sure you all out there can add to this partial list. Do the honourable thing and let me know, in a PM, or post it generally. Doing nothing is not an option.

friday76