Anyone have experience with Tiger MAX system?

I know studying Max system is not free, but if you will look hard in the internet you can find it easily. All those huge amount of pips is just because of adding position according to the trend and adding to winning trades. That is all. System uses MA, MACD, RSI nothing new guys. It is all about package. Also It does not matter what system you use, your enemies are emotions and lack of MM.

is this system good?
teach me.. i like to learn forex..
Im new in this trading world..
I register to 4 forum today.. LOL

:rolleyes:

There was talk in a couple of forums that one trader using the MAX system taught by an old guy calling himself Tiger made more than 260,000 pips trading the forex in 2008. Has anyone here have experience or heard of it?

At those forums, a couple of trainees reported huge profits using it, but a few also said they couldn't make it work, but those ones were immediately BANNED from the forums.

We are hoping to hear some independent views about it here.

The System is very good its pure price action

I am a graduate student of the course and was also taught by Mr. Pruitt (deceased).

The method is anything but pure price action, it has more indicators than any other system I have ever seen.
If you were shown a screenshot you would run away screaming, as you should.

The method for the most part does not work, the course is a scam.
There is an extensive thread at Indo-Investasi.

Some of his former non-profitable students raised the tuition by several hundered percent and continue to teach the course in his stead.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time with this.

I am a graduate student of the course and was also taught by Mr. Pruitt (deceased).

The method is anything but pure price action, it has more indicators than any other system I have ever seen.

Some of his former non-profitable students raised the tuition by several hundered percent and continue to teach the course in his stead.

I disagree with you cos the system is not for a lazy trader. You really need to put in much effort.
Please, visit this site for traders comment
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.maxtradingsystem.com?page=3

You apparently know quite a bit for someone who has not taken the course.

Since you know so much why are you asking about it?

Do you only want someone to tell you what you want to hear?

Go ahead and waste your energy, you will pay for your education regardless.

Last edited:
You apparently know quite a bit for someone who has not taken the course.

Since you know so much why are you asking about it?

Do you only want someone to tell you what you want to hear?

Go ahead and waste your energy, you will pay for your education regardless.

someone asked and I replied. I did not initiate it.
Try the strategy on H1 confirm with with H4 and you will enjoy it

I agree with some of what is below.

I agree, it did have a lot of indicators when I learned it, though it was always emphasised that price action is king.

As I have previously stated, I am an ex-student as well but was put off after my first course (a few years ago $5-600 if I remember correctly) when the format was changed, new more expensive sell-on courses were introduced and the total cost for learning leaped into the $$000's. Back then, I was initially willing to give it a try after one or two recommendations but after Dr Puitt died (he died just before I became a student) and his ex-students started changing things and charging much more than he did, I decided it was no longer for me.

Whilst I totally believe that "a labourer is worthy of his hire", when it comes to trading, I'm always wary about a) over-priced courses b) non-traders trying to teach trading and c) people who are supposed to be full time traders, who apparently make very good money from trading i) having all this time to teach
ii) promoting their courses really aggressively and
iii) needing to charge so much for it.

These are just my honest thoughts. Usually, there'll be a bit of truth mixed in with any scam, but whilst I would not go as far as labelling this setup as a scam, there are several alarm bells!!! Be warned!

I agree with some of what is below.As I have previously stated, I am an ex-student as well but was put off after my first course (a few years ago $5-600 if I remember correctly) when the format was changed, new more expensive sell-on courses were introduced and the total cost for learning leaped into the $$000's. Back then, I was initially willing to give it a try after one or two recommendations but after Dr Puitt died (he died just before I became a student) and his ex-students started changing things and charging much more than he did, I decided it was no longer for me.

Whilst I totally believe that "a labourer is worthy of his hire", when it comes to trading, I'm always wary about a) over-priced courses b) non-traders trying to teach trading and c) people who are supposed to be full time traders, who apparently make very good money from trading i) having all this time to teach

These are just my honest thoughts. Usually, there'll be a bit of truth mixed in with any scam, but whilst I would not go as far as labelling this setup as a scam, there are several alarm bells!!! Be warned!

Hello,
Please, check your chart on the following pairs;
I generated the entry signals show below from the Tigermax system taught by orignator of the system Today being 26/04/2011

GBPUSD BUY @ 1.6465
EURUSD buy @ 1.4561
gbpchf sell @ 1.4526
Audjpy buy @ 87.63
Audjusd buy @ 1.0789
Nzdusd buy @ 0.7999
usdchf sell @ 0.8831
usdcad sell 0.9525

Please, confirm this entry point on H1 and calculate the numbers of pips after 2 candles
u

Igumz

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do the checks you've suggested. What's your point though?

Hello,
Please, check your chart on the following pairs;
I generated the entry signals show below from the Tigermax system taught by orignator of the system Today being 26/04/2011

GBPUSD BUY @ 1.6465
EURUSD buy @ 1.4561
gbpchf sell @ 1.4526
Audjpy buy @ 87.63
Audjusd buy @ 1.0789
Nzdusd buy @ 0.7999
usdchf sell @ 0.8831
usdcad sell 0.9525

Please, confirm this entry point on H1 and calculate the numbers of pips after 2 candles
u

Igumz

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do the checks you've suggested. What's your point though?

If you have the set up indicators for the system
confirm your trade on H1 time frame note that you must be patient and discipline. If the signals are clear place your trade. You will not make less than 80 pips and it can stay for days if you are lucky to enter good trend

Pure price action???... My A**.... what planet are you living on, looks like youre a cheerleader for this bunch, Never seen so many indicators on a chart in my life, ...

If you have the set up indicators for the system
confirm your trade on H1 time frame note that you must be patient and discipline. If the signals are clear place your trade. You will not make less than 80 pips and it can stay for days if you are lucky to enter good trend
80 pips?.... i guess thats 8 lots x 10 pips = 80pips, thats how u guys work out your total pippage isnt it???

I have three good not repainted indicators that can generate very good signals pips for you
if you care please let me know

I agree with some of what is below.As I have previously stated, I am an ex-student as well but was put off after my first course (a few years ago $5-600 if I remember correctly) when the format was changed, new more expensive sell-on courses were introduced and the total cost for learning leaped into the $$000's. Back then, I was initially willing to give it a try after one or two recommendations but after Dr Puitt died (he died just before I became a student) and his ex-students started changing things and charging much more than he did, I decided it was no longer for me.

Hi Seguna,

You posted your opinion about the MAX SYSTEM last year and I am wondering if you have learned anythinjg more about its validity. I agree with you-I am very suspicious about high priced courses. And do all of you notice one thing that high priced courses have in common...they tell you how hard it is and you will get out of it far more than you put into it...BUT THEY ALSO BLAME STUDENTS WHO COMPLAIN THAT THEY DIDNT STUDY HARD ENOUGH. That is the biggest scam out there..."It cant be us, we are winners. It must be your fault for beingt lazy, then."

Also, someone commented that if you saw a screen shot of their charts youd run. Well...why DONT we ever get to see their charts posted, even by disgruntled customers! Bad sign again. #3 -aFTER HOURS OF RESEARCHING THIS SYSTEM ON THE NET ,ALL THEY REVEAL is that you add as the trade gets better so it becomes almost impossible to lose once the trade goes your way and you start adding. They dont mention if they use fibonacci,stochastics or a special moving average is the heart of the system. Every system sold out here hjas one indicator or one strtategy that is the heart of it, and then usually the seller ads in 500 more pages of rules and minor things to make it look worth the price. I sure hope this co. is not like that. Im also not happy there is no free trial in their room. Even scammers give you a free trial. Can anyone change my mind? Im open to suggestions, and even more open to seeing a chart and a p/l ststement for just 1 or 2 months.

Pakua42

I believe they now have a LITE course which introduces you to the heart of the system. It's lower priced and gives you a good chance to 'see' the system and whether you want to go further or not. HTH

Oh, I would add this is almost certainly not a 'scam'.
There is substance behind what they offer but as with any legitimate 'business opportunity' e.g. becoming a swimming or driving instructor, you have to put in the time and study to get the benefits.