Anyone have experience with Tiger MAX system?

Oh, I would add this is almost certainly not a 'scam'.
There is substance behind what they offer but as with any legitimate 'business opportunity' e.g. becoming a swimming or driving instructor, you have to put in the time and study to get the benefits.

so they are offering these as Lite courses as well ?

I have always wanted to learn to swim.....;)

MAX trading system is a well run trading scam. These people have been operating for years. The system consists of around 4 moving averages and some indicators. Everything you can get free of charge online. The "tutors" have been asked to produce their trading statements on numerous occasions, but failed. They also run a well organised endorsement ring with other vendors, endorsing each other.

Stay well clear.

Any update on MAX more than 2 years later

Since I have just received an email invite via t2W, as a t2w partner offer, to a MAX introduction I checked the forums and found this thread.

Any updates on experience with MAX since the last entry (which was more than 2 years ago)??

The question still remains: Does the MAX system really work well enough to justify the money and time investment required???

Last edited:
Max Trading System - A Well Run Fooling people Scheme

Since I have just received an email invite via t2W, as a t2w partner offer, to a MAX introduction I checked the forums and found this thread.

Any updates on experience with MAX since the last entry (which was more than 2 years ago)??

The question still remains: Does the MAX system really work well enough to justify the money and time investment required???

Let's start with max trading System Review. The creator (Dr. Jim Pruitt) was a well known trader and was good hearted person. He started this system in 2008 and wanted to help real retail trader and kept the system effective and affordable.

When he passed away in 2009, he gave the command to his followers who in turn make it a Fool around people scheme.
Its a very well run scam. They kept on increasing price of system to make it huge profit from enrollment which was not the motive of Dr. Jim.

Their main and only instructor "Eusebio" had claimed in almost all webinars of making 1000+ pips everyday. Never it can be proven. its all theoretical profit and absolutely on Paper.

When ever they run the course, there will be some repeat students who will be asked upon to join and give sweet and nice reviews (always fake) and they are being professionally trained and paid for.

You will always find advertising themself in course.

Initially they tell you.."Just Enroll Primer & lite" and feel the difference. you will be making 30% or more profit. So people enroll. Once you complete course than you are invited to scrolling party.
In that they will tell you, "Primer & Lite" is very basic, and you can't expect much from it. If you really want to increase your profit by 50 to 100% than you should do "Standard" Course which is $2300. They will advertise it so professionally that you will be eyewashed and emotionally forced to do so.
In that party again "Eusebio" will claim of making 1000+ pips everyday with "Standard" as it has more entries and more exits.
There will be Graduate students in the party who will keep buttering "Eusebio" making him "GOD" of trading.

Once, you are in "Standard" course, you will find loads of indicators and nuances that makes you feel terrible.
Again, you are invited to Scrolling party to clarify your standard knowledge. And there goes Advertising campaign of their next higher level course which they called "Advance".
Same old procedure..Repeat student and "Eusebio" claiming 2000+ pips and sometimes 10000+ (yes, ten thousand+). Can you even imagine? But its done in a way you can't recognise unless you are tired with training of 5 years and NO RESULTS.
Now, they say, "Standard" is our flagship programme but now if you want to increase your profit by more than 300% you must have "Advance course". Because in Advance course "Eusebio" will teach more about price action and bla bla bla.

The cost of Advance is again $2100.

So with all eye washing you go for "Advance" and you see nothing but more complicated system making you vulnerable to trading.

There is a standard rule for Max. If you show WIN trade, it is acceptable irrespective of breaking rules on entry. But if you show them loosing Trade there will be always 2 types of Standard Replies:
Reply 1: - See that indicator was not supporting. See the price action was not supporting. See it was not good set up. See price has moved too much and you should not take that trade.
Its always possible to say those things as its past analysis.
But if you have WON the trade and any or all of the things above were against you, they will say its just rule and you should always take entries on your "Discretion".

Ohhh GOD. If I do the past analysis, I can always say which trade should be taken and which should not be.

They have more than 30+ rules of entries and exits. So any time you trade, some rules will always be against you. They have kept this rules as escape gate when you challange them of loosing trade. When you show loosing trade they will show you those rules against you. If they show WON trade there will also be some rules against and if you ask them "Why they took the trade if it was against", they will tell you "hmmm, it was not that critical and you should take it". Please GOD tell me how can you say not critical "Just because its past analysis and you it could be in your favour"....

Now, once you have invested Primer + Lite + Standard + Advanced == Total around $ 4500+ and you made 2 years of trading investment and believe me NOT EVEN MADE a single Profit from their system...

Once again there will be "Advertising Scrolling Party"... Do you wish to increase your profit potential by 300% more...than you should enroll for "ETF" course.

Once again same procedure...their same repeat student will claim " ETF is like magnifying Glass while you trade". They will mention its like "Xray" of Price action.

Ha ha ha. Such a well made money extracting scheme.

There is nothing new in ETF but just few more moving averages to make it more complicated and to provide one more escape gate to Max Team if you show them loosing trade.

So. you again invest $600 (you know when they started ETF, it was for $100) and they advertised it so much in their parties in just 2 years, same moving average indicator and nothing new and still they increased price from $100 tp $ 600. So you can imagine what they are doing and how they are doing.

When Dr. Jim started he wanted it to be affordable to retail traders but these guys has made it so expensive and worthless, you should not even think of it.

Ok. So now you have done total Primer + lite + Standard + advanced + ETF == total $ 5100 and Still not getting results. You go back to them and ask WHY i am not getting results and "Eusebio" keep claiming on paper theoretical past analysis profit of every day more than 2000+ pips.

So they will tell you, do you wish to increase your profit potential by 500% ? Please GOD forget about increasing profit, I have invested 3 years and $ 5100, at least first show me where is the Profit? But no, they will tell you, you should go for "MAX SAM" Course.
This is ultimate level of course and bla bla bla.
Again in scrolling party "Eusebio" will claim thousands of pips now with MAX SAM.
Do you see now, every time they target you with high level of Course.

Once you go for MAX SAM, you will curse yourself that what did I learn? It is just Range Bar trading nothing else. ha ha ha ha. Again you fooled yourself with $ 600 more.

So after 3 years and Total $ 5700, if you are not making profit, they don't bother because they extracted all money from you in systematic manner.

They have so many alliances with some professional organisations that they are managing to get customers from them as well. If you every challenge them in their scrolling party, you will be banned from their forum and from their scrolling parties even though you have paid $ 5700.

Now, because some traders know their tactics to making fool, they have come with some new Technique.

They now arrange sometimes "Live Trading Webinar". Its really new technique, why?
Becasue, they always arrange it on London Open on Day when there is Important news Release. So when they start Webinar, they will just advertise themself and do no trading by mentioning "We don't trade on important news release". So after almost 1 hour of advertising, they say, ok, lets search for some opportunity to trade but but but but do remember that its too early to take trade becasue news just released 1 hour before. Its their escape gate. Now they take any randomg pair and trade and if they succedd, they will say " See that's what MAX system do". If they loos, they already told you "News relase 1 hour before" so they will tell its not fault of MAX System, its news release.

They will do same thing with Live Webinar on "New Yourk" Opening session. They will have new escape gate "Its NY session, and most of the time its reversal seen in trend So be careful and don't trade". If they win, they will say "MAX system WIN". If they loos they say, "I told you NY session is reversal and exhaustion, don't trade".

In short, its always Past analysis and on Paper.

Just imagine, if "Eusebio" as their instructor claiming 1000+ pips every day and trading since 2008, how many Pips & how many dollars he has earned? and still no where its noticed or published.
Calculate, 1000 pip per day, 5 days a week. = 5000 pips per week.
4 weeks per month = 20,000 pips per month.
12 months per year = 2,40,000 pips per year (240K pips per year).
for 8 years = 8 * 2,40,000 pips = 19,20,000 pips ( approx 2 million pipsp)

is it possible? Just give your self a thought before going for this scam.

Thanks!!!

I'm glad I didn't go in as far as you did. I stopped when I noticed two things,

1. The change in culture from the earlier days with Dr Jim, with a new over emphasis on money and repeat courses!

2. The VERY CLEAR sales progression from primer courses to the most advanced options! Come on now, just how complicated does trading need to be!!!

It all seems like an elaborate scam now....