Anyone got any good systems they use?

Hello Everyone,
Just joining the forum.
I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for.
Anyone want to share?
Also any nadex traders here?

sminicooper

Experienced member
1,148 326
Hello Everyone,
Just joining the forum.
I prefer not to sit in front of computer all the time so just 1-2 good trades a day is all really looking for.
Anyone want to share?
Also any nadex traders here?
I would suggest that any trader who can consistently do what you're asking without making any substantial losses is a pretty good trader and would be able to do it with/without any half-decent system. There is no easy way – which appears to be what you're looking for?

blackshield

38 0
I swing trade on a combination of fundamentals and technicals. Trades are based on daily charts and use a combination of RSI (14), MACD, Slow Stochastics, Bollinger bands, and MA's. Monthly pivot points and Fib levels are also used from time to time to establish reversal levels. I usually require confirmation from least 2 indicators before I establish a trade.

I've been trading forex for 6 years and my swing trade system has been consistently profitable in 2016

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/bsc-daily-trader/1530968