Anyone else notice EUR / USD behaving especially predictible today?

Mr. Crabs

Established member
The reversals this past hour have been incredibly obvious 3 minutes in, up and down being held up ATM looks ready for another crack to the downside.

How's everyone doing with the EUR / USD today? Been awesome if you were leaning on the short side.

And here it is , 1 minute into a top, can it keep up for another 2 whole minutes?

4 red lines in a row if this is the EUR / USD it must be a top. 3 green bars to the upside in a row and I'll think about changing my mind.

I think the predictability is due to the "allied powers" having such an advantage over the weak EUR. The GBP is bottoming out gaining strength, USD is looking strong.

Terrific, right when I call out how the EUR / USD is working it starts getting messy. It still looks like we've topped for now though despite the entire 3 minute bounce we just had.

Looking spooky :p up here on the 1 min chart, bears overpowering bearly :p how exciting. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: These next 20 minutes could be a big tell on the overall direction of the EUR for the next few hours.

Last edited:
If only I could do that - my trading would be much easier. Earlier on I thought it might creep up - but instead it crept down. I was so wrong - I'm rubbish at predicting(n)

If only I could do that - my trading would be much easier. Earlier on I thought it might creep up - but instead it crept down. I was so wrong - I'm rubbish at predicting(n)

Predicting the markets is what makes it fun - the learning is endless. It makes your experience worth so much more.

Look at the chart, it's getting heavy. There will be money to be made on the upside, especially in the case of a clean corner breakout, but I think there's more money to be made on the downside if you wait for it.

Have a feeling that it is ready for a bounce.. I have changed my short to a long! Let's hope I'm right..

The reversals this past hour have been incredibly obvious 3 minutes in, up and down being held up ATM looks ready for another crack to the downside.

How's everyone doing with the EUR / USD today? Been awesome if you were leaning on the short side.

Ive noticed over the last two weeks there has been little or no correlation with cable,I was guessing it waqs some sort of changing of position and direction,so managed to get a big short in.if that was the case then we are down from here for quite a long way,who knows

Have a feeling that it is ready for a bounce.. I have changed my short to a long! Let's hope I'm right..

Good luck, that predictability bought ended for me a while back. Several solid swings with clean reversals, why can't the forex operate like that all the time?

Ive noticed over the last two weeks there has been little or no correlation with cable,I was guessing it waqs some sort of changing of position and direction,so managed to get a big short in.if that was the case then we are down from here for quite a long way,who knows

I've been hearing the EUR is weak, it's over valued anyway so the market will put an end to that IMO.

I've been hearing the EUR is weak, it's over valued anyway so the market will put an end to that IMO.

keep in mind that anything can and will happen. just saves a lot of head pain on the journey:cool: