Any tech analysis sites for DOW

SanMiguel

Experienced member
Are there any good technical analysis sites for the dow and or FTSE?
Sites that include support and resistance, etc.?
Most of the sites that I can find about indices merely talk about news related stuff within the sector, no technical anlaysis.

theres lots san and they are all sh*t

ive been through everything... the best analysis is your own. if you take someone elses on board you get confused and get set in a trend that might not appear on the chart.

theres lots san and they are all sh*t

ive been through everything... the best analysis is your own. if you take someone elses on board you get confused and get set in a trend that might not appear on the chart.

Sure :)
I'm looking to trade S*R but I don't know how relevant this is to indices considering they cover different companies.

Sure :)
I'm looking to trade S*R but I don't know how relevant this is to indices considering they cover different companies.

i think there is a lot of confusion on this forum that one has to know what the component companies are doing in the indices to trade the indices.

i dont have any of the components of the ftse up yet i can tell you the support and resistance points of the ftse that work.

it is its own market just like any other even as it correlates with other indices etc it still does different things during the day.

study it for a day and see how you get on.