Any senior member sincerely advise me plz?

learn2fx

hello,
I had a feeling trading in forex was tough,i downloaded a few practise accounts and realised it could not be much different from equities(TA),was a bit relieved now after going through all the alegations on brokers..i can opine that trading forex could not be as tough as finding a honest broker???:cheesy:
Please,i beg you guys please i have gone through many postings yet decided to post here,can some of the senior experienced ones name your brokerages....and i realy mean seniors,coz there could be some newbies trying to promote their product...
thanks in advance!
P.S: i have started to luv this community,A wealth of info in here...Plz keep up the good work!

It depends on what you want but I hear good things about Oanda and IG Index and if you want direct access then Interactive Brokers, MB Trading and EFX have a good reputation.

Paul

Dear paul,
thanks a ton..do u trade with oanda,i heard good things about them as well...but i read certain complaints with respect to oanda's system performance which again scared me..Can u plz confirm....
I sincerely appreciate your time.

It depends on what you want but I hear good things about Oanda and IG Index and if you want direct access then Interactive Brokers, MB Trading and EFX have a good reputation.

Paul

I don't use Oanda but a few of my associates do and are happy with them. I have an account with IG Index that I am happy with.

Paul

Thanks a ton....Sometimes information which might sound basic to some ,actually would mean the world for some....
thanks again

I don't use Oanda but a few of my associates do and are happy with them. I have an account with IG Index that I am happy with.

Paul

You can also check out Alpari - they seem pretty solid from my experience with them so far.

Odl is same as Alpari they use MetaTrader 4 which you can program Expert Advisor, the only problem is the lack of single click trading :(

I have used Interactivebrokers for many years and have never had a problem with them.
Richard