Any good online broker for buying shares in US and UK?

ipoppy

Hi,
I know that question has been asked many times in different formats but still couldn't find answer. I am looking for some online broker where I can buy and execute shares online rather on phone. Plus it must be competitive price with access to US market as well.
I was thinking about Selftrade but last year reviews put me off. E-trade is good but they don't do US anymore. I have tried Hoodless Brennan because of positive feedback amongst traders but they are expensive plus they specialize in penny stocks and trying to push you that way.
I got £10-15K to invest.
Is there anyone else out there and reliable?

Thanks in advance.

Keytrade (keytradebank.com) is very good and has a very large range of markets (€7.50 Brussels, €14.95 Euronext, GBP30 and $30).

Binck.com is not as user friendly, but is cheaper (€7.25 Brussels, €9.75 other Euronext, €12.75 UK, US and others)

I do not use them, but Fortuneo seems good.

I use Fastrade (GBP11.50) for UK and Ameritrade ($10) for the US as they are cheaper for their individual markets.

If you want to use a single broker, consider using CFDs instead. Interest rates are negligible at the moment and the minimum commission makes them comparable to brokers.

Keytrade (keytradebank.com) is very good and has a very large range of markets (€7.50 Brussels, €14.95 Euronext, GBP30 and $30).

Binck.com is not as user friendly, but is cheaper (€7.25 Brussels, €9.75 other Euronext, €12.75 UK, US and others)

I do not use them, but Fortuneo seems good.

I use Fastrade (GBP11.50) for UK and Ameritrade ($10) for the US as they are cheaper for their individual markets.

If you want to use a single broker, consider using CFDs instead. Interest rates are negligible at the moment and the minimum commission makes them comparable to brokers.

Fastrade looks good for me but is only for UK market. I might try them anyway. Thanks for info.

Our company allows trading on NYSE, NASDAQ, LSE with very attractive conditions.

Please PM me if you are interested, I am not listing the website here on purpose...since someone will accuse me in spamming.

I use Saxobank - their platform is awesome and you can trade all large cap equity and CFDs across UK, US, Canada, Europe, Australia + futures, metals, etc. Lows commissions and very powerful platform. I thing you need to open the account with a minimum deposit

I use Saxobank - their platform is awesome and you can trade all large cap equity and CFDs across UK, US, Canada, Europe, Australia + futures, metals, etc. Lows commissions and very powerful platform. I thing you need to open the account with a minimum deposit

Does Saxobank allow one to trade options yet?