any good charting software for commodities?

davidh1819

Hello i am looking for a charting package that charts metals and soft commodities i have looked online but they only seem to do forex and stocks

any suggestions will be much appreciated :)

Here is a good one
Pathfinder Trader

It has futures forex commodities on one platofrm with a cute charting.

I work for the company that provides PathFinder Trader and I am happy to answer any questions about the trading platform that Yosemite mentioned. Quick overview, PathFinder Trader allows execution of both Futures and spot Forex contracts from the same platform. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Happy Trading!

t is difficult to beat the capabilities of NinjaTrader, Tradestation and NeoTicker. These software enable active traders to scan, in real-time, thousands of securities in search of ones that meet pre-programmed technical and fundamental analysis criteria. NinjaTrader and Tradestation also have the capability to automatically manage trades i.e. set profit targets, stop loss and trailing stops based on the trader’s pre-programmed strategy using NinjaScript or Easy Language respectively.

Just ofr the sack ok clarity:
He's asking about software with a charting package for commodities, not for a scanner of securities...
All the other things you're mentioning including auto-execution are already in place within this software. check it out.
http://fastbrokers.com/pathfinder/pathscript.php