Any good books/ websites for learning Fib Analysis?

if you wanna mastering fib and wave ... this is a must read. dont expect to understand it by just reading it once... i've been spending so many months on Chapter 3 ... other chapters are easy... but Chapter 3 is what makes you different than normal investers.

Amazon.com: Mastering Elliot Wave: Presenting the Neely Method: The First Scientific, Objective Approach to Market Forecasting with the Elliott Wave Theory (version 2): Glenn Neely, Eric Hall: Books

This book was another reason that I wrote mine. It's a nightmare of a book. Every single condition that Neely identifies has a raft of exclusions attached to it, and you certainly need to be some sort of genius to apply what he says safely.

You can take this route, which analyzes candlesticks, waves and tries to work out the conditions for each prediction to be valid, or you can simply see the permanent framework that exists behind the movements (and that causes the Elliott waves to be formed) and simply observe and work with that. You can save youreslf an awful lot of time and heartache by taking the simple route, in combination with getting your mindset in order.

Try Neil Hughes's "FibMaster"

http://www.fibmaster.com/

l.jpg
in.jpg
e.jpg
ik.jpg
c.jpg
ms.jpg
os.jpg
om.jpg
z.jpg
mr.jpg
a.jpg
oe.jpg
f.jpg

I own Elliott Wave Theory By Precther and Frost. It is very good and you can learn it. In Elliott Wave Theory quotes from R.N Elliott himself says that Elliott Wave Theory is based on Fibonacci retracements and projections.

I own Elliott Wave Theory By Precther and Frost. It is very good and you can learn it. In Elliott Wave Theory quotes from R.N Elliott himself says that Elliott Wave Theory is based on Fibonacci retracements and projections.

Of course it is. It's interesting that so few have made the connection, though, that if Elliott Waves are reliant on Fib retracements, there is a framework that the currencies are moving to that is based on the Fibonacci and fractal in nature. Hence the 'waves within waves' we see on Elliott waves. Bob Prechter's top Fib guy agreed with me about this, but they have tied their business to Elliott wave theory, so a public change of tack would be a bit embarrassing.

Those who check out LEFT Brain Trading, begin to undertstand what this is all about...

Fib is not totally reliable, but Elliott Wave is. That is not to say that you can predict market movements every pip of the way, but it does give you a definite advantage...

Fib is not totally reliable, but Elliott Wave is. That is not to say that you can predict market movements every pip of the way, but it does give you a definite advantage...

Well, you might find otherwise if you knew how the Fib really works. Most traders haven't seen the Absolute Fibonacci Framework, so they are using a 'guessing' version. It's quite different when you know the true basis of it.

Also, didn't someone just say that Elliott Wave is based on Fib retracements? So, does that mean, in your opinion that Elliot wave is reliable but based on something unreliable?

Let me think about that one.... :D

Well, you might find otherwise if you knew how the Fib really works. Most traders haven't seen the Absolute Fibonacci Framework, so they are using a 'guessing' version. It's quite different when you know the true basis of it.

Also, didn't someone just say that Elliott Wave is based on Fib retracements? So, does that mean, in your opinion that Elliot wave is reliable but based on something unreliable?

Let me think about that one.... :D

What I was saying is that there are a lot of Fib levels that any given chart can turn on
I use fib all the time in conjuction with Elliott Wave Theory. For example: If I am looking at what I think is a five wave pattern and am on wave five; that is where I will look for fib levels for the reversal. And I said RN Elliott stated Elliott Wave Theory was based on fib levels. So sorry for any confusion, if my comment didn't come out exactly as I meant it to.

Some ideas on Fibonacci Analysis.

Books that I have read (alphabetic order):

Carolyn Boroden: Fibonacci Trading
Constance Brown: Fíbonacci Analysis
Joe DiNapoli: Trading with diNapoli levels
Robert C. Miner: High Probability Trading Strategies

I personally prefer the book from Robert C.Miner, which is the most complete on the subject. Carolyn Boroden is clearly influenced by him. Constance Brown has a different, individual approach to Fibonacci Trading, which was not easy to understand for me. Joe DiNapoli combines Fib retracements and extensions with other indicators.

I personally use Fibonacci clusters. Clusters are generated by calculating retracements, extensions, expansions and projections for different time frames. Smallest timeframe would be intraday, largest around 2 years to catch the March 2009 lows of the market as a reference.

I use clusters
- for entering positions (retracements only), if confirmed by other indicators
- and for exiting positions in particular if a climax bar hits one of these clusters.

What I was saying is that there are a lot of Fib levels that any given chart can turn on
I use fib all the time in conjuction with Elliott Wave Theory. For example: If I am looking at what I think is a five wave pattern and am on wave five; that is where I will look for fib levels for the reversal. And I said RN Elliott stated Elliott Wave Theory was based on fib levels. So sorry for any confusion, if my comment didn't come out exactly as I meant it to.

Thanks. And would you be interested to know that you actually don't have to work out Fib levels and Elliott Waves when you have the Absolute Fibonacci Framework, because they are all apparent by looking at it?

It's interesting to me, that people get so far into the established theory, that when something infinitely simpler and completely fixed and reliable comes along, people seem to glaze over. It's human nature, I suppose.... :)

And would you be interested to know that you actually don't have to work out Fib levels and Elliott Waves when you have the Absolute Fibonacci Framework, because they are all apparent by looking at it ?
yes, i'd be interested to know, when are you going to show some examples ?

Hey, I think this book u need
41oKkmpQd7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

If you’re unhappy with the performance of your investment advisors and their choices, it is time to take control of your own trading decisions, and Candlesticks, Fibonacci, and Chart Pattern Trading Tools will provide you with the analytical tools and advice to do just that. Candlestick charting, Fibonacci applications, and 3-point Chart Pattern analysis are three of the most popular technical tools used by stock, options, and futures traders. By merging the three techniques, Fibonacci expert Robert Fischer, along with his son Dr. Jens Fischer, have created a new, cutting-edge trading strategy that will help you enhance profits and reduce risk.
http://hotfile.com/dl/78890531/0d0a...y_to_Enhance_Profits_and_Reduce_Risk.pdf.html