Any Commodity Traders with Proven Skills?

vergis92

My client is looking to hire highly experienced traders, (or possibly buy algorithms) in the fields of forex and commodity trading.

They require at least 3 (or better 5 years) of LIVE trade records, (ideally on accounts larger than $5,000 for psychological reasons, you mist still be considered even with a $2000 trading account, but with $100 micro accounts is unlikely, as these are really not different to demo trading).

also:

1) 10% or more profit per year
2) at least 75 out of 100 months should be profitable.
3)maximum drawdown 20% (account balance high to low, maximum decline, including open trades)

As you can see the profitability required is not impressive, but they do want a conservative, solid methodology.
In return, they offer a very good profit sharing plan, one of the best.

Please send trading statements in the following format, excel or CSV
the client uses specialized verification software to confirm they are genuine and not tampered with, in any way..

I would assume that such good traders would already be trading for a living, and they are hard to impossible to find. But just in case someone is out there, and they meet the aforementioned criteria, for either becoming a trader or providing the algorithm, my client will assess the facts and get back with a proposal.

if it's a different market you are successuful at, apart from FX and commodities, he might be interested also. Please be specific and highly descriptive in stating your trading skills and experience as he will ask me many questions about you.

Traders who don't meet the set criteria cannot be considered , I am a trader myself and do not meet the required criteria for trading for this client, except perhaps providing weekly signals on a particular market. If you happen to meet the criteria, even marginally, and are trading Gold, (or AUDUSD), I can assist you with market analysis.

Last edited:
CORRECTION: We can accept shorter trading records, ie 2 years of 6 months here and 6 months there, it is down to the client to make a decision. Earning potential is very good in this deal, and can match that of entry level institutional traders ($50K to $500K per year).

What this means is that there is no need for greedy trading practices, even with trading at relaxed and safe pace, a good trader can outearn many independent traders, and many other non trading well paid professionals.

If you want to make money with commodities..i can put you in contact with a trader who will make a fortune if adequate capital is available..but he will only work 50:50..as this is how he operates

if you want proof..give him access to a $10K account and he will show you within a month how much he can make

I am not making any promises..as he is retired and does not trade now..but I know he will return if it is an interesting proposition

let me know if you really want to make money..or just waste your time

If you want to make money with commodities..i can put you in contact with a trader who will make a fortune if adequate capital is available..but he will only work 50:50..as this is how he operates

if you want proof..give him access to a $10K account and he will show you within a month how much he can make

I am not making any promises..as he is retired and does not trade now..but I know he will return if it is an interesting proposition

let me know if you really want to make money..or just waste your time

The client wants to see long live trading records, a month of profitable trading doesn't prove anything, I can do that myself.

He wants several traders, earning potential is huge, can reach up to $50K per month. Exact payment plan will be discussed with the client.

Forex/Commodity will do.

If you want to make money with commodities..i can put you in contact with a monkey and a keyboard who will make a fortune if adequate capital is available..but he will only work 50:50..as this is how he operates

I am not making any promises..as he is retired after losing all of his money and does not trade now..but I know he will return if it is an interesting proposition

let me know if you really want me to waste your time

monkey-keyboard.jpg

vergis 92 my uncle has never lost a banjo contest yet and if you give him x amount of funds im sure he will double it by doing the opposite of what our irish friend does
cletusshorty.jpg

The client wants to see long live trading records, a month of profitable trading doesn't prove anything, I can do that myself.

He wants several traders, earning potential is huge, can reach up to $50K per month. Exact payment plan will be discussed with the client.

Forex/Commodity will do.

trading records can easily be forged with photoshop..the only way is to give a trader acess to an account to trade..there is no danger of money being withdrawn..the reason i said 10k was to be realistic..for a large account is more open to fraud by hedging approach..thus enabling the trader transfer the funds to his account

like i said..you either want to make money..or you don't

I am considering trying my hand at commodity trading. What is the average leverage with a $2k introductory account.

I was told it can range anywhere from 50:1 -100:1 ?

I was reading correct me if I'm wrong, if you take a loss of $5k with a $2k account. Your still obligated to pay back the $3k.

I am considering trying my hand at commodity trading. What is the average leverage with a $2k introductory account.

I was told it can range anywhere from 50:1 -100:1 ?

I was reading correct me if I'm wrong, if you take a loss of $5k with a $2k account. Your still obligated to pay back the $3k.

I would caution you not to trade Futures / Commodities with $2k (even if somehow allowed to & if that's all you have as risk capital).

But in answer to your Q....Yes - your liability if trading Futures is not limited by your account size - It is unlimited liability.