Any Canadian Champion Traders?

whitelion

We're looking for a Canadian who has read and studied Champion Trader who would be willing to mentor us in getting started. Preferably if the person resides in Ontario, Canada.
please email me, I work with a partner and we both need some help.

Sadly I have recently left Toronto - not that I'd class myself as a champion trader but also not sure who'd be brave enough to say so anyway.

However, I have read Champion Trader.

I'd suggest you read something else to be honest. There are many flaws in the strategy which aren't mentioned and which you dont become aware of until you start to trade it.

Read up on basic TA, patterns etc and that will work much better for you even if you're planning on a swing trading strategy.

your not asking for much whitelion! - Free assistance - for (two) - on champion trader? - you need a rethink - let me posibly start this thread off in a manner which will surely be continued by many others!

1. Systems don't work (any of them!) for if they did the world economy would collapse.

2. whats in it for any mentor - assisting you in a system that don't work.

3 If you have purchased the system then go back to them for your free mentoring

4 Buy a good book on basics and start from there!!

5 - over the the next response........

Is Pat of Pat & Shane fame still in Ontario? He was near Peterborough I believe. But I would guarantee that he wouldn't go near Champion Trader with the proverbial bargepole. :D

Champion Trader is just another "Expert" who probably makes more from authorship of others material than showing any real expertise in trading for a living.

Yes I HAVE READ the first edition!!!!

Invest in John Murphy's "Technical Analysis fo the Financial Markets" where you can glean much info to create your OWN system. There is no one system that can be relied on to work for everyone.......................ever heard of the HOLY GRAIL??? It dont exist!!!

John

John

I think "riddle" is in Ontario too - near Peterborough when I last messaged him.

I thank you one and all for your advice.

To Rossored: What is a basic TA and Swing trading? Also thank you for the referral, I'll check into it.

To Zenda: I did not ask for free service, if someone has a price they can post here or pvt message me.

To Skimbieshanko: I'm not familiar with Pat of Pat & Shane Fame but I will look into it.

To Uncle Thank you for your comments. Will check into it.

I'm open to further suggestions and possible Canadian mentors for a fee to help us would be great! If champion Trader doesn't prove to be workable fine, but I'm looking for someone with a consistent good track record that gets results most of the time.

Thanks
Whitelion

you must make the laws of probability work for you,stop using stops/next the trend is your friend/next get in slightly late in the trend,sell a little early in the trend and hit hard ,stop playing
it safe with a few dollars .so,stay out of those side ways market trades you'll get eaten alive.$6000 will turn into $70 thousand in a trend .in just a short time even minutes this will reduce your odds of getting slaughterd on commisions and cumlitive trades that will add up to a 0 account .be an forex shark not be a bottom feeder.or you'll never win this game .after take your $400,000 or so, and get out

Last edited:
you must make the laws of probability work for you,stop using stops/next the trend is your friend/next get in slightly late in the trend,sell a little early in the trend and hit hard ,stop playing it safe with a few dollars .so,stay out of those side ways market trades you'll get eaten alive.$6000 will turn into $70 thousand in a trend .in just a short time even minutes this will reduce your odds of getting slaughterd on commisions and cumlitive trades that will add up to a 0 account .be an forex shark not be a bottom feeder.or you'll never win this game .after take you $400,000 and get out

my advice, probably best to not pay much attention to posts like this one.

Complete Trading system requirements

Has anyone really sat down t tink of the basic requirements for a complete trading system that will be successfull.

I can provide you with those requirements!

1) Ability to calculate target areas where the market is likely to move to.
2) Ability to see the gas/power behind the market!
3) Ability to catch the edge in such a way that thier stop loss is minimal compared to thier profit potential.

Now, ask your self 1 question!
Can you figure out those answers from reading a book?
Cheers!