Any Aussies Trading The S&p500 Emini

I was a member for 18 months, they are great salesmen thats all. you can check out my other posts and those of a guy called Majster. Oh and Andrew barnett ''head trader'' is a failed profesional water skier who has no idea about trading

thanks ive just been through all these threads and nearly all posters are telling the same story,i.e. dont waste your money,i sat through one of their video shows yesterday and i have to say they are good at what they do,i.e. sell,but i will be keeping my money in my pocket thanks to what i have read on here.pity as i did want to learn to trade.any advice on alternatives,robert.

I sat in on the demo they Afshin gave yesterday aswell, just to see how they're pushing now in light of all the financial people facing criminal charges. he said that there were 1000 people in the Pro room with Dale, I was talking to Dale today he told me there were 150!!! and the whole way that afshin managed that trade he took was awful, it isn't a trade that you'd be taught.

Don't be discouraged though, you can get charts from esignal or tradestation relatively cheap and a free demo pad off Ninja trader and have a go for very little outlay(a lot less than 7500 anyway!!)

good luck

thanks,i shall have a look at them,robert.

So did anyone try there luck with TI even after reading all these post? How did it go?
Seems like alot of money when you can learn for free.
I think they have actually put the price up to 8k, that would be to open a first account on especially a Forex account.

dan.

I am an Aussie living in the US trading Emini full time again.

If you even THINK of buying the TI crap....send a cheque to the Salvos for $200...its Xmas anyway ...money you wont waste or lose and feel good about it...

Their results are hypothetical and demonstrations are done on sim accounts....forget about using them...please