Another trading game?

This is what fxstreet are running in conjunction with PriceMarkets another white label of LCG. So there are companies out there who are interested in tie ups with trading forums etc. Everybody wins.

In all honestly, we need to forget all the subjective trading mumbo jumbo and offer the members a level playing field where they can do battle across the same range of instruments.

http://pricemarkets.com/price-challenge/

and if you go that route we need to offer multi-level TF trading as I just havnt got the time at the moment to be intra-day trading for X hours a day

N

and if you go that route we need to offer multi-level TF trading as I just havnt got the time at the moment to be intra-day trading for X hours a day

N

Would limits and stops and all the usual platform tools not do the job?

You lost me with the TF thang :LOL:

View attachment 167710

My latest trade. I risk 6.25% within a 0.50 cent stop, accompanied by an initial 8.0 cent target. The Cable, retains solid fundamental and technical qualities.

The Cable.jpg

The first attempt at $1.55 failed when it decided to trade $1.60 again. Still managed to bag 15.5% in eight days, so not all bad.

Here's the second attempt. Target is $1.44 (Risk:Reward 1:11), because I've lowered my R:R I've upped the risk % to 10.

Remember: Never trade with money that you can't afford to lose - your trading capital should not be a hindrance to your plan.

View attachment 168104

The first attempt at $1.55 failed when it decided to trade $1.60 again. Still managed to bag 15.5% in eight days, so not all bad.

Here's the second attempt. Target is $1.44 (Risk:Reward 1:11), because I've lowered my R:R I've upped the risk % to 10.

Remember: Never trade with money that you can't afford to lose - your trading capital should not be a hindrance to your plan.

The Cable.jpg

Little tip-off from my buddy in the BoE :arrowu:

New target ahoy! $1.65! New entry price of $1.5975. Second trade stopped out for BE.

The Cable 2.jpg

Quick recap. We've got a little over 15% already banked, so gonna be lumping another 10% in at some point. This will equate to 20% per 0.5 cents. Currently holding a BE position.

I think it may be time to make a few phone calls...Know wot I mean;)

The Cable 3.jpg

Current state of play. Locked in 5% on initial position (20% banked), added 10% resting order @ $1.61 (20% position value).

'Deutsche bank Dave'...better not let me down on this one...

The Cable 4.jpg

Looks like the game could be up for now. Stopped moved up to $1.6050 (30% locked in). Que sera sera.

Would limits and stops and all the usual platform tools not do the job?

You lost me with the TF thang :LOL:

if we start intra day trading then I havnt got the time to be watching things

possibly ..........but I prefer to be keeping half an eye out as well......a lot of what I do has absolutely nothing to do with Actual pair prices regarding entries or exits (apart from obviously setting an initial Stop)

N