Another Thread Closed!

You will not find it written in any textbook...how did you miss it?

Me ! I wrote that:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: what do you think of it?

You will not find it written in any textbook...how did you miss it?

Me ! I wrote that:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: what do you think of it?

I am trying very hard to make lightbulbs go off inside your head but you persistently refuse.:rolleyes:...a shame really.

You remind me of the naughty boy at the back of the class who plays the fool and thinks he is clever.

I am trying very hard to make lightbulbs go off inside your head but you persistently refuse.:rolleyes:...a shame really.

Now why is it a shame?...what exactly are you trying to say?..would you like me to tow the line for some reason?...what is the reason?...can you see potential?..do I know things you want to know?...what do you want?..do I have my own thoughts?..do I follow the crowd?..do I follow you?...would you like that?...am I special?...should I join a special club?...would I like it?...why would I like it?..do any of my more serious posts have value....would you like me to expand?.

You remind me of the naughty boy at the back of the class who plays the fool and thinks he is clever.

:rolleyes: as you wish

NT,
"invalidate his rules constructed over several years while he learned by trial and error what worked on the markets?"
Why ? ....even if they are 'correct' it has no bearing on my former comments. What you know (rules/knowledge) are worth buggerall if you cannot execute them and frankly the acquiring of the former is easier than acquiring and inparticular keeping of the latter. The person in question (JL) showed by his actions that he was emotionally incapable of execution of his rules on numerous occasions and persistently over decades.
It is common enough for businessmen to go bust/'fail' a couple of times and succeed thereafter so going bust does not of it's own right suggest you will not be successful ,or "great' in business. However , if that businessman has been at it for over 40 years (as per JL) and he is still going bust then he is not going to be 'great' except as a sucker for punishment and as a tribute to his inability to learn from his mistakes. Mistakes which in his case (JL) were seated in his emotional makeup. My comments theron were of the upmost relevance particlaurly so when considered within the context of trading which gives the very best stage upon which to demonstrate emotional infallibilty.
As I implied before if you wish to use the term 'great' in respect of trading and investment then find me the one's who both made the gains and kept them. They are worth learning from because they are the finished article.

if you wish to use the term 'great' in respect of trading and investment find me the one's who both made the gains and kept them. They are worth learning from because they are the finished article.

There must be at least one that posts in this forum, otherwise why would anyone waste their time here....What do you think?

Last edited:
There must be at least one that posts in this forum, otherwise why would anyone waste their time here....What do you think?

The only one person to do that on this forum to the best of my knowledge is Grey1.

"Grey1"....yes , I would have said the same... his equity curve should tell all.

Ok..But I also need to know how he spends his money and what he is like with relationships too.
He is currently spending a month in Spain with his family spending his hard-earned gains, so I think that answers your question

Charlton

Don't be jealous now Soc, I'm sure if you ask really, really nice, they may teach you the basics and you can at least start breaking even. You won't be as bitter then.

Don't be jealous now Soc, I'm sure if you ask really, really nice, they may teach you the basics and you can at least start breaking even. You won't be as bitter then.

Yes and just imagine if you and laptop 1 were there too...what an opportunity not to be missed..:rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You could invite Ducatti,,,Dashing Blade...Profitaker....Grant X....and organise a masterclass between you...that would keep you entertained..:cheesy:

And Paul 71 too....:LOL:

And when I think of more suitable delegates for your meetng I will let you know...:LOL:

I have just remembered....Trendie....DC2000...Counter Violent are also suitable to attend.

And I would just appear briefly at lunchtime only and just pay for all your drinks..LOL..

And yourself of course...a UTOPIA...wot more do you want ? LOL.

Last edited:
That'd be real nice of you to arrange that Soc, it'd be nice to chat with Grey1, at least he has proven his consistent profits and his ability to trade succesfully.

And Paul 71 too....:LOL:

And when I think of more suitable delegates for your meetng I will let you know...:LOL:

I have just remembered....Trendie....DC2000...Counter Violent are also suitable to attend.

And I would just appear at lunchtime only and just pay for all your drinks..LOL..

thanks,

but unless you provide an agenda and syllabus clarifying what is to be covered, I will pass.
I dont fancy spending all day guessing what we are supposed to be discussing.

thanks,

but unless you provide an agenda and syllabus clarifying what is to be covered, I will pass.
I dont fancy spending all day guessing what we are supposed to be discussing.

No I leave that to WASP. But I am very happy to host it and pay for all the drinks and limit my presence to a flash appearance at lunchtime just to pay the drinks bill and that's it.

Ask him.

So let me just get this straight...

At the meeting would be

Grey1 > spent a few months posting daily profitable screenshots of his account
Laptop > ran a successful journal
Myself > ran a successful journal and minor FX thread
DC2000 > posted countless trades on the FX/DOW threads with small losses in between
C_V > Did very well in the FX competitions
Etc........

Yet the person 'trying' to take the Michael like he is better than everyone else, is the poster who ran a thread, which ran up near 200k margins throughout and then lied that he closed them out for a tiny loss, and then he changed his mind when they ended in profit and said he held them really...

and you really expect everyone to believe your the best here and WE are all the dunces??!

That'd be real nice of you to arrange that Soc, it'd be nice to chat with Grey1, at least he has proven his consistent profits and his ability to trade succesfully.

Yes, I am sure. You both do that.

I will be doing other things in the meantime and leave you to confide in each other.

And about paying for all the drinks, I mean it.

Either Estepona, La Duquesa or Benalmadena Marinas.:LOL: