Angelciti, Midas Entertainment, Kent Financial

Still didn't answer my question as to how we contact each other by email or phone as I think we may have a lot in common re Midas etc
tony

We can correspond by email.Mine is shown at the beginning of the thread so if you find that then you write me direct - there ought to be many others interested in this matter - where are they?

We can correspond by email.Mine is shown at the beginning of the thread so if you find that then you write me direct - there ought to be many others interested in this matter - where are they?

not sure if you rec'd my private email found it difficult to see how to send it!! let me know
thanks

Sir/Madam, I am looking into these companies. So far it seems Angelciti split giving four shares for holders of one, then acquired a majority holding in Midas, distributed Midas share to its Angelciti holders. Midas then split to give 20 of its shares for every one held..I am still studying it. I think Angelciti now trades as WERU. Do you still have an interest? Did you buy any?
Jim

Re: Midas Shares

Thank you for your reply. As I mentioned in my previous correspondance, in Sept/05 we bought 20 000 shares for $5000.00 CDN. In Dec/08 we were contacted by Brent & Simms advising us that the company was liquidating and that they were now worth 5.50 Euros equalling 110 000 Euros. This translates into $178 000 CDN !!!! If anyone else has any info I would appreciate it. Is there anything we can do about this? Thank you.

I am doing some research into Angelciti and Midas and wonder if you still have an interest?
In particular, a friend purchased AngelCiti. I would appreciate a scanned copy of a 'bought contract' in exchange. A number of us are interested in pursuing the people behind a secondary scam. Jim

Sir/Madam, I am looking into these companies. So far it seems Angelciti split giving four shares for holders of one, then acquired a majority holding in Midas, distributed Midas share to its Angelciti holders. Midas then split to give 20 of its shares for every one held..I am still studying it. I think Angelciti now trades as WERU. Do you still have an interest? Did you buy any?
Jim

Yes I am still a shareholder in Midas.at least I have the certs.anything we can do about it
tony

Yes I am still a shareholder in Midas.at least I have the certs.anything we can do about it
tony
A few of us have been tracking some dodgy sales including of Angelciti and persons who originally purchased a block and sold them on at inflated prices. If you are prepared to scan in a copy of a 'bought contract' to me so we can compare details, I am happy to forward you info on how far we have got so far.
Could we exchange e-mails without making them available to the public?
Jim

A few of us have been tracking some dodgy sales including of Angelciti and persons who originally purchased a block and sold them on at inflated prices. If you are prepared to scan in a copy of a 'bought contract' to me so we can compare details, I am happy to forward you info on how far we have got so far.
Could we exchange e-mails without making them available to the public?
Jim

I do agree.I dont Know how to send you my email address without it being made public,as I have other scams which I have been caught up on which might be useful for discussion

Well they are back at it again, International Venture Capital Sao Paulo Brazil - Representing Kingsoft Industries update purchase agreement of Midas Entertainment Inc from Shanghai China are offering EUR5.25 for my shares. It says on the news announcement sent to me for more info contact Lima Resources Partners Inc. [email protected]
One week later I get a call from Madrid Spain from a company called Blue Valley Consultants about the Midas shares I hold and are offering for an undisclosed purchaser to buy the shares for EUR 1.50. It looks reasonably professional, they even have a Web Site.
Checking on the Pink Sheets it still shows We R You 'WERU' is still active.
Watch out there are still sharks looking to eat us up.

beware
bluevalley cons is a scam a chap called valentino tried to con me further with regard to Alpha Global Energy.Cost me a fortune as I was an idiot.I thin he was working with a chap called Mike Pearson ex Reno Stock and bond!!!I still have my Midas!!

tonykiwi

Hi

Can anyone tell me if there is any trading in Midas stock - if so what price?

Does anyone have any knowledge of Angelciti?

Anyone have any info on the whereabouts of George Gutierrez - the guy behind these companies?

Look forward to hearing from you.

would love to help but i longsince gave up on angel citi midas entertainment etc didn't one or both of them get taken over by We-R-You Corp. ?
13520 Oriental Street,
Rockville, MD 20853
United States

I think you are right.Noway is anything going to happen one of lifes exp I guess along with nanoforce,Alpha global energy.Global equity fund, chaichem etc.Once I was arich man but then retired and thought I knew best!!!!

Jim
Hi
Back in 2003 I was cheated by telephone salesman from is securities in gmbh. I bough 600 shares of angelciti and when asked they said you can't sell wait for 2 years then you can sell it but by then midas took it over and now I have 600 shares of angelciti and 14400 shares in midas. Last time i heard was from FSW europe back in 2005,after that no news. I want to know whether I can sell it or not or how to remove rregulation S and rule 144?

Angelciti

Hi
Back in 2003 I was cheated by telephone salesman from is securities in gmbh. I bough 600 shares of angelciti and when asked they said you can't sell wait for 2 years then you can sell it but by then midas took it over and now I have 600 shares of angelciti and 14400 shares in midas. Last time i heard was from FSW europe back in 2005,after that no news. I want to know whether I can sell it or not or how to remove rregulation S and rule 144?

My understanding is that the issuing company can issue new certs with the limitation removed....however there appears to have been an international scam and the FSW company (UK Citizen operators)does not appear to be registered any longer in Germany (and the name appeared in Hong Kong some years back). In fact an opeartor in Hong Kong to whom FSW sent certain share monies was jailed and has now been released, another of their 'operators' was a USA (Power of Illinois) lawyer, he got a slap on the wrist his partnership not him was fined. Ihave not goven up the scam....would you please let me (we have information form 18 scammed persons) have a copy of any 'bought contracts' you signed with FSW?

Hi
attaching a scanned copy of statement received from FSW regarding my holdings.

Attachments

• fsw001.jpg
    fsw001.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 208
Private communication?

Hi
attaching a scanned copy of statement received from FSW regarding my holdings.

Hi Moto, could not read your attachment. I'm told by TW2 that we can exchange private emails without making them public here but they will not supply yours to me.
I do not know how to do that "private message" thing, do you?
Cawley

re midas etc

Hi Moto, could not read your attachment. I'm told by TW2 that we can exchange private emails without making them public here but they will not supply yours to me.
I do not know how to do that "private message" thing, do you?
Cawley

I have the same problem!!!
But in reply I too have lots of shares in Midas bough direct from Midas in 2004/5
A lady called Gabriella Jarquin signed the agreements and advised me to use Oceanic Equities as a contact point
It frightens me just how much money I got conned out of,as I am sure the shares are absolutely worthless but there seems to be no authority that cares!!!
tonykiwi