Angelciti, Midas Entertainment, Kent Financial

warregui

Hi,

I would be interested to hear from anyone with knowledge of any of the above companies.

Angelciti and Midas are OTCBB stocks. Kent Financial would appear to be operating in collaberation with the chief executive of this companies.

i take it your shres in these companies are as worthless as mine? regards david

I haven't had much time recently to devote to this issue.

Can you remember who advised you to buy into these companies?

I would appreciate any info you could share with me.

Regards

Mike

Dave and War,

Best to avoid OTC stocks altogether. If they're not linked to oraganised crime financed boiler houses, it's because they are even too speculative for the mafia.

Grant.

Where are Kent Financial located? I've found two possibilities so far - Montreal and New Jersey.

Grant.

angelciti

I'll get back to you in the week when i can access my stuff. I do remember the guy that conned me was a particularly smarmy git called david wilson. i earlier got done by the now legendary anderson-fitzpatrick with such gems as cardxx, nocera, power2ship,accupol etc, ah, happy days! regards david
I haven't had much time recently to devote to this issue.

Can you remember who advised you to buy into these companies?

I would appreciate any info you could share with me.

Regards

Mike

Hi,

I would be interested to hear from anyone with knowledge of any of the above companies.

Angelciti and Midas are OTCBB stocks. Kent Financial would appear to be operating in collaberation with the chief executive of this companies.

I was wondering if any of the people that got conned into buying these shares have been contacted by a company called Bowmans & Company. Bowmans & company would like to buy these shares from us for 5.5Euro. They are telling us they are doing a reverse merger on these shares,. Which I do not understand. And then when we replied back to them we were asked to contact Reno Stock and Bond Transfer Agent . I have searched the internet and have not been able to find either company doing a google search. But when I click on the links they have sent us I find a website. Can anyone help!!!!! I don't want to get scammed again.

midas entertainment shares

I was wondering if any of the people that got conned into buying these shares have been contacted by a company called Bowmans & Company. Bowmans & company would like to buy these shares from us for 5.5Euro. They are telling us they are doing a reverse merger on these shares,. Which I do not understand. And then when we replied back to them we were asked to contact Reno Stock and Bond Transfer Agent . I have searched the internet and have not been able to find either company doing a google search. But when I click on the links they have sent us I find a website. Can anyone help!!!!! I don't want to get scammed again.

Kent Financial, Midas Entertainment, Reno Stock & Bond Transfer

If you find out anything could you please let me know. We also are given the same info as you. According to Reno our shares are now worth 175 000.00 Cdn after only 3 years! Reno Stock and Bond Transfer says they were contacted by Brent & Simms who are connected to Kent Financial to handle our liquidation. Now, in order to complete the final transaction, Reno wants us to WIRE 390.00 US to a bank in Costa Rica. Something very fishy there, I think! Thank you.

I bought 20,000 shares of Midas Entertainment February,2007 . I was recently,in December of 2008 contacted by Bowmans&Company to say they are liquadators and Alpha Oil&Gas in Dubai United Arab Emrites was paying 2.50 Euros each for these shares. They faxed me a statement to say I had 50,000 Euros to my credit . Being cautious I gave them no bank info but told them to courier the funds to my home address which they already had . To date I have received nothing . Jerald

Midas Shares

I bought 20,000 shares of Midas Entertainment February,2007 . I was recently,in December of 2008 contacted by Bowmans&Company to say they are liquadators and Alpha Oil&Gas in Dubai United Arab Emrites was paying 2.50 Euros each for these shares. They faxed me a statement to say I had 50,000 Euros to my credit . Being cautious I gave them no bank info but told them to courier the funds to my home address which they already had . To date I have received nothing . Jerald

Thank you for your reply. As I mentioned in my previous correspondance, in Sept/05 we bought 20 000 shares for $5000.00 CDN. In Dec/08 we were contacted by Brent & Simms advising us that the company was liquidating and that they were now worth 5.50 Euros equalling 110 000 Euros. This translates into $178 000 CDN !!!! If anyone else has any info I would appreciate it. Is there anything we can do about this? Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. As I mentioned in my previous correspondance, in Sept/05 we bought 20 000 shares for $5000.00 CDN. In Dec/08 we were contacted by Brent & Simms advising us that the company was liquidating and that they were now worth 5.50 Euros equalling 110 000 Euros. This translates into $178 000 CDN !!!! If anyone else has any info I would appreciate it. Is there anything we can do about this? Thank you.

I guess there is a few of us that have been contacted. My husband did a little more digging and found out that their was a share split 10 to 1 on the downside. So we now have instead of 10,000 shares only 100 shares. I cannot remember which company bought out Midas. Once I find out i'll post that. Also once my husband asked the guy to send him more information the person stopped calling. They sure did a nice con job. We got contacted by a company called Bowmans & company with an address in Dubai. Sounds like the same con job to me.

I too was bitten by these sharks, for quite a bit of cash....wondering if anyone else on here new anything of these dividend stocks being restricted for sale before buying them? I really feel dupped in the deal and lost a ton of cash, I'm sure many fee the same way. Is there anything we can do in regards to lawsuits to get some of our money back, or have they jumped through the appropriate hoops to avoid such restitution?

I just joined this forum to colaberate with others who have Shares in Midas Entertainment Inc. In watching it looks like TexTechnologies bought the company and reduced the shares on a 100:1 ratio. So it looks like if you had 10,000 Midas - you now have 100 Textechnologies shares at about $1.75/share.
Any one able to find out where Kent Financial Inc is at or Steve Yeates VP!! Here is some info I found

Kent Financial Advisors Inc 12-4-2006
is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) to carry on a
regulated activity in the UK. Regulated activities include, amongst other things, advising on
investments and dealing and arranging deals in investments ("investments" include stocks
and shares). The FSA believes that the firm may be targeting UK customers.

I have just joined t2w But also have been scammed on Midas.As for Reno bond and stock transfer I have been again conned by them a chap called Michael Pearson and shares in Alpha gas and Oil.Originally purported to have taken over Global Equity Fund (GEQF) Does anyone know anything about this as I am into it for a lot of money

we need to pool our information and then we can decide how to proceed. Personally I think there is a strong case against a guy called Gutierrez (or something similar - I have the details elsewhere).

Re: Kent Financial, Midas Entertainment, Reno Stock & Bond Transfer

Here is an update on Midas, they were bought out by
We-R-You Corp.
13520 Oriental Street,
Rockville, MD 20853
United States
Tel: 1/301-460-5818
Check with them to see what your shares are worth now.
Never send money or give out banking info - use a certified broker for any financial dealings with stocks.
Cheers
If you find out anything could you please let me know. We also are given the same info as you. According to Reno our shares are now worth 175 000.00 Cdn after only 3 years! Reno Stock and Bond Transfer says they were contacted by Brent & Simms who are connected to Kent Financial to handle our liquidation. Now, in order to complete the final transaction, Reno wants us to WIRE 390.00 US to a bank in Costa Rica. Something very fishy there, I think! Thank you.

Did you ever get a contact with Alpa oil and gas.I have been conned out of a lot of money by them and Reno Stock(ex Nevada transfer) A chap called Michael Pearson and in Dubai it was a chap called York.But cannot contact anyone obviosly a major scam.
Pearson has moved to san fran.email address rbstaAll still active.Have reports of it from operation Archway in the city of London.

being new at this I don't know how to proceed but it is obvious that something has to be done.do we contact by phone or email

Re: Kent Financial, Midas Entertainment, Reno Stock & Bond Transfer

The original stock transfer agent for Midas and Angelciti is located in Scotsdale, Arizona.

Kent and Grace Bustamente worked out of an office in San Jose, Costa Rica. George Gutierrez was/is the CEO/President and has never worked for the benefit of stock/share holders but has used acquired funds for his own benefit and has actively been involved into deceiving people into parting with funds.

It ought to be easy and relatively cheap to serve legal papers on him in the USA.