Amntrader systems - any users?

Hello.

I apologize to admins if I created a topic in the wrong section.

I use NinjaTrader in my trading

I am looking for information about the systems created by the company Amntrader.Maybe there is someone here who use these systems in their trading .
I would appreciate any information.
Now is a lot of garbage in a beautiful package, don't want to throw money away.

I haven't used them, but i don't see anything there you couldnt do yourself. take the ichimoku MN Trader one as an example.
there are only so many ways you can trade ichimoku, you would quite easily come up with a similar strategy yourself, and similarly the others, or better still one of your own
you are quite right in saying a beautiful package, and when you open it, there is absolutely nothing of substance

the swing trader, how simple is that to recreate?
you can do these yourself Tuba

I haven't used them, but i don't see anything there you couldnt do yourself. take the ichimoku MN Trader one as an example.
there are only so many ways you can trade ichimoku, you would quite easily come up with a similar strategy yourself, and similarly the others, or better still one of your own
you are quite right in saying a beautiful package, and when you open it, there is absolutely nothing of substance

the swing trader, how simple is that to recreate?
you can do these yourself Tuba
It is not so easy to program several strategies for trading on Ichimoku so that they give a good result.

It is not so easy to program several strategies for trading on Ichimoku so that they give a good result.
That should tell you something! The ichimoku set of indicators certainly do look pretty, but i have found they are one of the worst performing in terms of equity. The cloud is a combination of 26 and 52 period lookback projected into the future, its late to enter the trend, its late to exit and yet remains one of the best in terms of trend definition. especially on daily and weekly timeframes. if i were to use ichimoku, it wouldnt be as its own standalone strategy, but perhaps as a trend filter for the swing trading strategies you could also just as easily come up with yourself. heck you could easily create a swing trading strategy from ichimoku
anyway, steer clear. and this is always my advice of any magic indicator or strategy that comes in a box
read around, loads of strategies out there for you to start with, then develop and make your own. indicators too that by themselves CAN provide market beating returns, its just how you use them.
and play around with timeframes. not sure what your chosen timeframe is, but the longer the better