Am I likely to meet attractive girls speed dating in London?

It's even guaranteed.

If you don't meet someone you want to see again at one of our speed dating events your next event is FREE!

So you can go through the whole torturous process again....marvellous :cheesy:

i've got a mate who looks like napoleon dynamite and collects transformers. He's a masive geek, but an awsome guy... He never gets any girls and is a 25yr old virgin. I on the other hand like girls, and girls seem to like me so i don't really have a problem. When he decided he wanted to go speed dating he asked a few of us to go with him, so i thought sod it why not? I thought there would probably be a few dogs there, but there will probably be a group of girls going who are all mates going for a laugh too. Turned out i was right, and i got quite a few numbers from this group of birds. Afterwards my group of mates and their group mates went for a few drinks, and after a few i ended up taking one home :LOL: My advice is just go along for the banter, there's always some fit ones there...

The only one in this thread thus far to have any sort of chance of getting any p***y is the lone American, William Nero. And with the likes of the rest of participants being guaranteed Beta Males, the English chicks will stamped to William Nero. Question is, "Is Willy man enough to handle 'em?"

See why below

It is now 70 years since GIs first landed on British soil to join their allies during WWII. Before the war, ordinary British people only knew Americans as the gangsters and heroes from the silver screen. They were in for a shock. :):)

The first GIs landed on Britain's shores in 1942 and brought with them candy, Coca-Cola, cigarettes and nylon.

A Home Office report in 1945 reported that girls saw the US as a "magic country" and that the American "proneness to spoil a girl" made them the most attractive boyfriends. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

The girls went mad. They never had such a good time. They had never been with fellows who had so much money,"
ROFLMAO

Children would flock around them and cry "got any gum, chum?"

GIs were reportedly very generous. With average salaries more than five times that of a British soldier and no living expenses to worry about, there was plenty of time for parties. ROFLMAO

And their generous nature made them alluring to women - around 70,000 British women became GI brides. :whistle::whistle:

Perhaps surprisingly for a country at war, entertainment increased. GIs hosted parties, charming many women in the process. But girls who spent too much time with GIs were sometimes called "Yankee bags" - and estimates suggest around 9,000 war babies were born out of wedlock as a result of these liaisons. :whistle::whistle:

Many though, especially women, loved American culture - the music and consumerism, and had a view of "America as an ideal" ROFLMAO

GIs, with their salaries, swish uniforms and flirtatious nature, symbolised the "gradual dominance of the US in the alliance" :whistle: :whistle:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, God, do I love it so!! No wonder they're pissed at us and are always taking it out on us!!!!
I understand now, Father. There is no more mystery. :):):):):)

Read quote for obvious, but overlooked answer. Well known that American Men score big and score eeeeezy with English chicks - has stood the test of time

Do it the right way - spend the 1st evening at a nice club or clubs and let them hit on you and get all the numbers. Bang one or two that nite and you're set with the rest for at least 4 weeks. that's how abundant English chicks are for Yanks. Bloody laydowns we call 'em in the Hunt for Booty game

Video has it right, no disagreement but I believe it missed out on English girls and Thai girls, so in descending order I would say
American men are highly sought after by

English chicks
Thai
Brazil
Australia
China
Japan
Denmark/sweden/Finland