Am i doing it right? Which stockbroker is right for me?

Persson121

Hi.

I've never bougth a share but my dream is not big acording to swingtrading. My dream is to hunt smal potatoes. I've be very happy if i can make 100 dollar in profit per second day or week. I've heard that 100 dollar in profit per second day or week is hunting for smal potatoes.
Thats my dream, or goal if i can call it that way.

I don't have any trading software but I use Google Finance (when im using my mobile) and i think it's work well for me. Im following the trend in many known companies like Bank Of America, S, Ford, MSFT and im searshing for the moment when the trend is gonna turn. I have no idea when but i like feel that here it gonna turn and the price is gonna grow some few cents. Im using exponential moving average and guessing.
For example: If i know that the trend has been down for many weeks, i feel that soon the trend is gonna change. When i know that the trend is "flat", soon something will happend, something big.

Sprint Nextel Corporation: NYSE:S quotes & news - Google Finance
Here in some days i feel that the trend is gonna change. Not a big trend, but if you look at the old stockprices you can se it like a sinewave. But it not sure to 100%. You have to press on zoom: 1m and exponential moving average in analys.

Im using Excel too to analyse the companies. I look at over US 100 companies every day and sorting for the company that i belive in that the next day the stockprice is gonna rise more that 0.1 USD.

Anyway. Im huting for the 0.1 USD.
I'm thinking to buy "low" in a company who i belive that next day in some hour, the price is gonna rise 0.1 USD. Then i gonna sell and hopefully i make a profit.
I can be wrong and thats I'm doing my best to sort and choose the best company i belive in. Beacue all shares is worth to buy sometimes. I have to be there in right time in right place.

I sell when the price is 0.1 higher that i bougth before beacuse it will be easy to sell if the price is 2.5 and the realtime stockprice is 2.55.

I know that it's feel easy to do but i have this in mind every second, but don't call me naive beacuse im know that trading is hard and a friend sad to me once "When it easy to buy shares, then you soon gonna loose some money" and that's feel like cure aginst naive minds.

I don't gonna buy some shares in this year beacue i don't feel ready for this. I need more knowledge about the psychology in the market. But i will exercise with fake money. Just think that you boy some shares for X money and look how it goes.

Now to the discussion:
Am Im doing it right? Swingtrading, buy low, sell high?
Which stockbroker is best for me? I have never tried a broker before. But i have an account at Zecco.
Do I have forgot something? Do i need more technical analys or is this a good way to makeing money?
Do i need to read the media? If yes: What media? The Economist, Wallstreat J, Market Watch.?

Best regards from a rookie.
- Persson121

Hi.

I've never bougth a share but my dream is not big acording to swingtrading. My dream is to hunt smal potatoes. I've be very happy if i can make 100 dollar in profit per second day or week. I've heard that 100 dollar in profit per second day or week is hunting for smal potatoes.
Thats my dream, or goal if i can call it that way.

I don't have any trading software but I use Google Finance (when im using my mobile) and i think it's work well for me. Im following the trend in many known companies like Bank Of America, S, Ford, MSFT and im searshing for the moment when the trend is gonna turn. I have no idea when but i like feel that here it gonna turn and the price is gonna grow some few cents. Im using exponential moving average and guessing.
For example: If i know that the trend has been down for many weeks, i feel that soon the trend is gonna change. When i know that the trend is "flat", soon something will happend, something big.

Sprint Nextel Corporation: NYSE:S quotes & news - Google Finance
Here in some days i feel that the trend is gonna change. Not a big trend, but if you look at the old stockprices you can se it like a sinewave. But it not sure to 100%. You have to press on zoom: 1m and exponential moving average in analys.

Im using Excel too to analyse the companies. I look at over US 100 companies every day and sorting for the company that i belive in that the next day the stockprice is gonna rise more that 0.1 USD.

Anyway. Im huting for the 0.1 USD.
I'm thinking to buy "low" in a company who i belive that next day in some hour, the price is gonna rise 0.1 USD. Then i gonna sell and hopefully i make a profit.
I can be wrong and thats I'm doing my best to sort and choose the best company i belive in. Beacue all shares is worth to buy sometimes. I have to be there in right time in right place.

I sell when the price is 0.1 higher that i bougth before beacuse it will be easy to sell if the price is 2.5 and the realtime stockprice is 2.55.

I know that it's feel easy to do but i have this in mind every second, but don't call me naive beacuse im know that trading is hard and a friend sad to me once "When it easy to buy shares, then you soon gonna loose some money" and that's feel like cure aginst naive minds.

I don't gonna buy some shares in this year beacue i don't feel ready for this. I need more knowledge about the psychology in the market. But i will exercise with fake money. Just think that you boy some shares for X money and look how it goes.

Now to the discussion:
Am Im doing it right? Swingtrading, buy low, sell high?
Which stockbroker is best for me? I have never tried a broker before. But i have an account at Zecco.
Do I have forgot something? Do i need more technical analys or is this a good way to makeing money?
Do i need to read the media? If yes: What media? The Economist, Wallstreat J, Market Watch.?

Best regards from a rookie.
- Persson121

You have given me a great idea. When companies get to a point where they stop paying dividends.....SELL the ASS out of them. This strategy will be beneficial in 3 ways, the short seller will clean up and the company will be wound up that much sooner, thus making room for a new start company to replace it.

You have given me a great idea. When companies get to a point where they stop paying dividends.....SELL the ASS out of them. This strategy will be beneficial in 3 ways, the short seller will clean up and the company will be wound up that much sooner, thus making room for a new start company to replace it.

What?
Who is the short seller and why clean up?

The short seller is the person who short sells the stock. If I'm not mistaken you do this when you believe a companys stock will decrease. This is an alternative way of profiting in the stock market as opposed to going "long". Hope that helped.