Am i being SCAMMED

high return is not rare, if can do it legally there are many people willing to risk in this game.

so far, what i've seen is just promising or at least have to show some forward test to monitor. other that than, we shouldnt call it as scam bcoz nothing is impossible in fx.

suddenly i remember this article.. :LOL:

"AUSTRALIA NEEDS SKILLS" :-0

high return is not rare, if can do it legally there are many people willing to risk in this game.

so far, what i've seen is just promising or at least have to show some forward test to monitor. other that than, we shouldnt call it as scam bcoz nothing is impossible in fx.

suddenly i remember this article.. :LOL:

Haven't I seen this guy being interviewed on tv a few years back? There was some Panorama program about bonuses and he was on it.

Easy Money offers for a fee

I am new and maybe too naive, but from the little I have seen and read so far, my first thought is that those genuine traders that are successfully making money through trading, don't need to trade other people's money in order to make money.

Yes, as has been mentioned, there may be a case that trading with other people's money is 'low risk' from their point of view (the trader).

Indeed, it would seem that successful traders on this site are generally prepared to impart their knowledge for free, for the benefit of all, all credit to them.

Consequently, for all new/beginner traders, if any suggestion is made regarding an offer to trade on your behalf with your money, steer well clear and report their email to the administrators.

Certainly before you 'jump' into any fast return offers, be patient, read as much as you can on this and similar forums/sites (then be more patient and read some more) so that if you still decide to 'jump', you will at least be jumping with as self informed opinion. You do have the right to take whatever decision you wish. But YOU should take that decision on your judgement, not just on others.

I am as keen as any to start making money. Having already 'jumped' a few times, I believe these forums will have many answers and I will now try to take my time to find them, although I know it will be very hard to wait!:(

Yes, as has been mentioned, there may be a case that trading with other people's money is 'low risk' from their point of view (the trader):(

I have traded with another person's money and didn't enjoy the experience at all. The burden of expectation upon me became too great. My "sponsor" was Mr. Greedy who wanted more trades made to increase profits. I, eventually, got totally pi**ed off and called it a day. I doubled his account in 2 months and terminated the agreement.

It may be zero personal risk but, get the wrong sponsor/backer and it becomes a living nightmare.

I have traded with another person's money and didn't enjoy the experience at all. ... It may be zero personal risk but, get the wrong sponsor/backer and it becomes a living nightmare.

I can see how that can be a factor on the negative side. Also, I did not intend to imply that the 'zero personal risk' was either good or bad, just a factor.

I can see how that can be a factor on the negative side. Also, I did not intend to imply that the 'zero personal risk' was either good or bad, just a factor.

Understood. For some people the "zero personal risk" can be highly motivating. I'm very conscientious and traded as if I was trading with my own money. My sponsor wanted me to trade very aggressively but, my focus was on steady profits with minimum risk. I feel that I achieved that objective by doubling his money in two months.

Understood. For some people the "zero personal risk" can be highly motivating. I'm very conscientious and traded as if I was trading with my own money. My sponsor wanted me to trade very aggressively but, my focus was on steady profits with minimum risk. I feel that I achieved that objective by doubling his money in two months.

thats good enough, before you quit you should ask him bet on jackpot as its almost the same like trading.. :p

... I feel that I achieved that objective by doubling his money in two months.

I think that sounds more than fear enough.

Of course, success ratios are all relative - start with 100 of something (£/$/€ ..), go all or nothing on one trade and gain 100 and you've doubled, lose and your 'dead'.

Clearly, this was not your method.

Or alternatively, Start with 100 and double it, you've got 200. Start with 50,000 and double it, you've got 100,000. Same success, different result?:confused:

Probably depends on whose counting. I wonder what your sponsor would have thought had you been more aggressive and less successful?:mad:

Guys,
I've been contacted regarding some shares that I have, shares were bought for around £0.075 I have done some checks on the so called brokers etc Shakleton White Associates Home domain only registered on 26th Jan also came accross this site look familiar! Isaac Paige Associates Home Guys offering me between £1 to £4 for my shares lol! He hasn't asked for the "deposit for insurance" yet but iscalling me back sometime next week. Watch this space!

ok, thanks. didnt know whether it was genuine or not as i've heard of some scams but ive also heard people making good percentages every month., shame, would have been a good way to get some 'easy cash'. the guy is from nigeria, now i dont want to come across as racist or nothing but nigerians are always on the news with scamming articles and so on, why is it that there are so many scammers in nigeria, i may be wrong and obviously donty want to upset honest nigerians but surely you understand, so many come out the woodwork from there.

:LOL:

You only had to mention "Nigeria" and that is the capper!

Nigeria is full of all sorts of races, these days, and I suppose the legislation they have makes it a good place from which scammers can operate.

I think that the idea behind it is that Westerners, with more money than sense, will feel sorry for a soft story although, in your case the operator seems to want to put himself over as an experienced trader, wanting to help poor Westerners.

In any case, some of these people seem to be great persuaders and fool experienced, but greedy, managers who should know better (the Madoff case is a good example)

Better to not read these emails because they may get into your computer and copy your key-tapping for passwords, etc. Villains are getting very sophisticated software, these days.

For what it is worth, I have no online bank accounts or credit cards and online brokers send and receive funds directly to a bank account.

Split

Last edited:
Guys,
I've been contacted regarding some shares that I have, shares were bought for around £0.075 I have done some checks on the so called brokers etc Shakleton White Associates Home domain only registered on 26th Jan also came accross this site look familiar! Isaac Paige Associates Home Guys offering me between £1 to £4 for my shares lol! He hasn't asked for the "deposit for insurance" yet but iscalling me back sometime next week. Watch this space!

Pls do us a favour and take these scam artists for a long windy ride. It's a shame they dont call me - i have a premium rate number £1.5 number set up for these sort of people. Btw did you ask him how they got their information regarding what shares you bought. Many people seem to miss the significance of this. Your personal data is being sold to scammers

Good idea£1.50 number now theres a thought ;)
I presume there's a list somewhere of who own's shares etc, playing along with him at the moment and waiting for the next call next week.

I presume there's a list somewhere of who own's shares etc, playing along with him at the moment and waiting for the next call next week.

You'll get fed up with it before they will. It's not worth the energy. They are parasites and better to stay away from them.

Split

Yes and make it the 070 premium number these scammers too eager to take your money never latch on. Because they never take no for an answer you have a good chance of getting them to continually call you on that number. Btw you presumed wrong. The Data protection Act is there to protect your personal data. Maybe you unwittingly agreed to have your data passed to third parties. But i doubt this and I don’t see how.

It would be interesting to know if you brought your shares from a particular broker or soure. There seems to be a select number of people getting these calls. I'd be interested to know if the source comes from a particular place. You should ask the scammer next time. You need to catch him when his defences are down when he thinks you are going to go with the deal. Let him pitch and string him along and before he closes ask him btw how did he get your info and then turn the tables on him... (if you don’t wish to string him along)

Yes and make it the 070 premium number these scammers too eager to take your money never latch on. Because they never take no for an answer you have a good chance of getting them to continually call you on that number. Btw you presumed wrong. The Data protection Act is there to protect your personal data. Maybe you unwittingly agreed to have your data passed to third parties. But i doubt this and I don’t see how.

It would be interesting to know if you brought your shares from a particular broker or soure. There seems to be a select number of people getting these calls. I'd be interested to know if the source comes from a particular place. You should ask the scammer next time. You need to catch him when his defences are down when he thinks you are going to go with the deal. Let him pitch and string him along and before he closes ask him btw how did he get your info and then turn the tables on him... (if you don’t wish to string him along)

He,probably, reads this thread, as well . :)

why is it that there are so many scammers in nigeria, i may be wrong and obviously donty want to upset honest nigerians but surely you understand, so many come out the woodwork from there.

Because the Nigerians are clever and have realised that there are so many gullible people in the West that think they can get rich quick for no work.

Never gave any information out, but they tend to cold call you promising this and that as they sring you along, still waiting for the call ;) It's costing them a bit though as they phone my mobile so at least Orange is making a few quid out of them ;)

One thing though is the domain name is hidden behind Privacy Protection emailed them with my concernes but they havn't replied :(

Watch this space!

Never gave any information out, but they tend to cold call you promising this and that as they sring you along, still waiting for the call ;) It's costing them a bit though as they phone my mobile so at least Orange is making a few quid out of them ;)

One thing though is the domain name is hidden behind Privacy Protection emailed them with my concernes but they havn't replied :(

Watch this space!

Don't waste your time. Forget them. Get them out of your hair. No one cold calls me more than once. Why?

Ring, ring.

"Yes, who is it?"

"Ali Baba from Fantastic Investments"

Click! Receiver down.

I don't tell them to call in office hours, or ask them what they want. I, either, know them or I don't and that is my criteria.

Split