Altering an EA

daveboat

Can anyone tell me how to alter this EA? It is not my work but freely available on line and I would like to play with some settings to see what happens. I can alter lot sizing and TP and SL but there are two changes I can't make

1 Remove all reference to break even and trailing stops ie only operate on SL and TP

2 Alter the entry. After the sequence runs and it recycles it always does a buy ( not good if you hit a down trend). I know the start signal is set to buy but can it be changed to take the action of the last trade? How would this affect the initial starting of the EA

File attached

Any help appreciated

Attachments

• Safe (PowerSM Modified).ex4
    12.9 KB · Views: 243
Can anyone tell me how to alter this EA? It is not my work but freely available on line and I would like to play with some settings to see what happens. I can alter lot sizing and TP and SL but there are two changes I can't make

1 Remove all reference to break even and trailing stops ie only operate on SL and TP

2 Alter the entry. After the sequence runs and it recycles it always does a buy ( not good if you hit a down trend). I know the start signal is set to buy but can it be changed to take the action of the last trade? How would this affect the initial starting of the EA

File attached

Any help appreciated

Hi,
you need to have the .mq4 version of the EA

Hi,
you need to have the .mq4 version of the EA

Thanks for the response. Attached is the .mq4 file.

Any advice you could offer would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Attachments

• Safe (PowerSM Modified).mq4
    9.6 KB · Views: 264