All you need to trade is a horizontal line - TheRumpledOne

I create indicators because I can...LOL! Actually, to keep my coding skills sharp. Also, I use indicators to show me real time STATISTICS.

What I do doesn't matter except to ME. Your focus should be on YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR TRADES, YOUR PERFORMANCE, etc... Once you FOCUS on YOU and what is YOURS, you'll see a big difference in the results you produce in trading and in life.

What if I show you 10 wins in a row? Or 100? Or 1000? What does that matter to you? Either you SEE that this can work and focus on making it work for you or you do NOT SEE it. It's that simple. Those that SEE it and FOCUS are making money. Go read all of the NEVER LOSE AGAIN threads on the various forums and maybe you'll SEE!

Guys,
I don't know how to start a poll, but I'm trying to gauge what this chap is on about. Is he trying to sell a system for ridiculous amounts?

Can people please reply whether they believe in his methods? i.e can the SEEEEEEE?

Thanks
Ian

From what I can tell - no he isn't trying to sell his system. I haven't investigated much, but it does look like he gives everything away (including the source code) in most cases. I do think he encourages donations, and may try and point people to brokers from which he gets commission.

As to the methods, I'm very dubious - however most seem to be a play on capturing current momentum so there is at least some sanity to them.

I have been trying to figure out what this guy is about for a long time now. Without success.

He does give away some 'ideas'. I wouldn't call them systems because he doesn't have exact entry and exit rules, etc, just indicators and 'ideas' (allbeit not very clear ones).

He has an ebook for $500 which has had rubbish reviews here and there.

If his ideas give some people guidelines to help them make a profit-then that's great. But i don't see it myself. He comes up with sweeping statements like 'NEVER LOSE AGAIN!' which turn out to be totally untrue (obviously). Saying things like this doesn't help his case- that's for sure. If you ask too many questions as i did in his other thread i get accused of trouble making and 'killing the messenger'.

For complete newbies to trading- perhaps, there is a (very) slim chance they may gain something from this.. i.e learn to try and come up with a plan- and gives them a few ideas to run with (if they understand eventually). Anyone else i'm afraid is just wasting their time. No professional trader would trade like this. Do you see them all lining up their horizontal lines.... taking a 5 pip profit for a 20+ pip risk? Nope.

Over on his other 'never lose again' thread i believe someone is going to create an EA to test his 'system' out once and for all. It has taken this long to be able to extract some semblence of rules- which are basically as follows:-

Enter a trade on lines where the price ends in 00,25,50,75.
If the hourly candle is green- go long, if it is red, go short.
Exit whenever you can.

Modified rules i was given- note these rules are only 'for uktradergirl', as TRO stated, so don't know if anyone else can apply them, but having any kind of firm rule is better than none at all i suppose:-

Stop Loss: 20 points
At 5 points profit move the stop to break even. Then trail it every 5 points the market moves.

Just google

NEVER LOSE AGAIN THERUMPLEDONE

and you can that on some other forums there are people who "GET IT".

Thanks again, UKTradergirl for "marketing" my products. It is obvious you still don't "GET IT" and it is obvious you resent the fact that some other people get it. You forex world is still "flat". I had posted chart after chart after chart showing winning trades but you STILL REFUSE TO SEE.

I am an IB for only one broker. Once I learned the truth that there is NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX, I started spreading the word everywhere I could. They made me an IB as a thank you for bringing them customers. THAT'S THE FACTS.

From what I can tell - no he isn't trying to sell his system. I haven't investigated much, but it does look like he gives everything away (including the source code) in most cases. I do think he encourages donations, and may try and point people to brokers from which he gets commission.

As to the methods, I'm very dubious - however most seem to be a play on capturing current momentum so there is at least some sanity to them.

You pretty much have stated the facts except I do NOT encourage anyone to see me donations. If someone appreciates what I have given away and they want to thank me with a donation, that's up to them.

The methods are based on SEEING what price is doing and using STATISTICS to verify what I SEE.

Got this in a email from a fellow trader today....

More stats based on your CC_STATS....

Columns are you CandleColor counts followed by theses counts:
Made TP in red direction
Made SL in red direction
BuyZone fakeout (went 3 pips red, but did not go on to TP)
Previous bar alerted to sell using your TRO_3 indicator (preceded by 3 green bars)
Made TP after buzzard alert.

Next set of columns are the same data for long.

The interesting ones -- where the Buzzard Alert worked 100% of the time
are flagged with <=!!.

An example on the attached USDCAD chart shows 960 bars of data (40 days)
and a buzzard alert after teh 15:00 hour 13 times -- all 13 of which
produced profit. And regardless of the buzzard, there were only 3
buy zone fakeouts. Statistically significant, I'd say.

6pq2p0.png

Guys,
I don't know how to start a poll, but I'm trying to gauge what this chap is on about. Is he trying to sell a system for ridiculous amounts?

Can people please reply whether they believe in his methods? i.e can the SEEEEEEE?

Thanks
Ian

No!

My detractors are the ones who are "marketing".

I post FREE systems and indicators.

I have stated many times that you do NOT need to send me or anyone else money to learn how to trade.

But they never seem to read that part of the message.

96wajk.gif

Another winning trade based on using HORIZONTAL LINES and prices that end in randomly chosen numbers.

The challenge started HERE

That's great marketing. Write an ebook, sell it for $500. Also set up a 'donations' account. Pretend you are not selling anything at all. Offer something of no real value for 'free' to make it look like you are not selling anything yet cultivate a following and dependence on you by newbies. Come on, you are not doing anything new or different that hasn't been done by many scam artists before you.

Why do you have an ebook or donations account at all if you are not trying to sell anything?

p.s. i've decided to get in on this act- if you want to donate to the UKTraderGirl appreciation fund- message me and i'll gladly give you details. i'm not selling anything though.

That's great marketing. Write an ebook, sell it for $500. Also set up a 'donations' account. Pretend you are not selling anything at all. Offer something of no real value for 'free' to make it look like you are not selling anything yet cultivate a following and dependence on you by newbies. Come on, you are not doing anything new or different that hasn't been done by many scam artists before you.

Why do you have an ebook or donations account at all if you are not trying to sell anything?

p.s. i've decided to get in on this act- if you want to donate to the UKTraderGirl appreciation fund- message me and i'll gladly give you details. i'm not selling anything though.

UKtradergirl, what is your problem?

You have come to my PalTalk chat room to get your questions answered for FREE. You have heard my live trading calls that were profitable. I didn't ask you for money. I didn't try to sell you anything. What's your reason for your attacks on me?

TRO don't be so touchy...

I honestly don't know what drives / motivates you, but if you're going to be posting systems on the web it''s only normal that you invite discussion, questions and criticism, that's what these boards are there for.

Last time I checked it didn't say anywhere Dispensal of Holy Wisdom not to be Challenged, no, the place is called trade2WIN, and the only way you can win is by knowing that XY works or does not, the only way you can have confidence is by seeing proof.

As I keep saying, trade your stuff live at Oanda with charts showing entries / exits and that way everybody will be happy, and no better argument for your position could exist.

UKtradergirl, what is your problem?

You have come to my PalTalk chat room to get your questions answered for FREE. You have heard my live trading calls that were profitable. I didn't ask you for money. I didn't try to sell you anything. What's your reason for your attacks on me?

You keep highlighting the fact that you gave me free advice. If you are this upset to be giving away free advice perhaps you should just charge from the outset?

How many people would pay good money to learn about trading random horizontal lines? Come on, put your hands up.... anyone...? (come on there has to be some suckers out there?) You couldn't call it 'never lose again' - everyone would be claiming back their money when they lost one trade.

TRO don't be so touchy...

I honestly don't know what drives / motivates you, but if you're going to be posting systems on the web it''s only normal that you invite discussion and criticism, that's what these boards are there for.

As I keep saying, trade your stuff live at Oanda with charts showing entries / exits and that way everybody will be happy, and no better proof could come forward for yourself.

NO.

You do it. That take ME out of the equation which is the point I was making. I have provided indicators so all may participate.

You keep highlighting the fact that you gave me free advice. If you are this upset to be giving away free advice perhaps you should just charge from the outset?

How many people would pay good money to learn about trading random horizontal lines? Come on, put your hands up.... anyone...? (come on there has to be some suckers out there?) You couldn't call it 'never lose again' - everyone would be claiming back their money when they lost one trade.

KILL THE MESSENGER!

Are you dense or daft, UKtradergirl?

I am not upset. I am highlighting the fact because you claim I am trying to SELL people something when I am not. Your visits to my chat room should have be proof enough yet you persist in your attack.

No one is being asked to pay for the HORIZONTAL LINE method, it's been posted here free.

NO.

You do it. That take ME out of the equation which is the point I was making. I have provided indicators so all may participate.

Well I myself am not interested, I just want to keep this half way reasonable and sensible and able to add real value to this site by eliminating smoke and mirrors, and instead providing clear answers, and to do that I say we should keep this fair, and it is absolutely fair to discuss, question and criticise.

UK girl is asking very pertinent and relevant questions, and North has gone to the trouble of writing an EA.

I still say that as you are the one with something to prove - after all you are the one claiming that it is profitable - that you do what Magellan did and trade it live.

Why on earth not after all.

Oanda are an absolutely credible outfit.

KILL THE MESSENGER!

Are you dense or daft, UKtradergirl?

I am not upset. I am highlighting the fact because you claim I am trying to SELL people something when I am not. Your visits to my chat room should have be proof enough yet you persist in your attack.

No one is being asked to pay for the HORIZONTAL LINE method, it's been posted here free.

Dense or Daft? Not the best phrase to write when you are questioning someone's intelligence. One would suffice. In any event, i don't mind being dense and daft if that's the category someone who doesn't agree with everything you say falls in to.

What's with all this 'Kill the messenger' stuff you keep saying all the time?

Yes i know your horizontal line method is free (thank God it is- i'd be mortified if i had paid for that). All the best scammers use freebies to reel people in.

To be fair to TRO I can see some value in what he does. That is not to say I think it is a system that can be used long term, and certainly not a never lose on.

However for a newbie wanting to scalp they can learn a lot by paying attention to the current price action and also by having a defined line to enter on it also takes a lot of the decision making out of the equation.

So I could see this is a useful first training tool. I can see people benefiting from that.