12 1
hey guys

It is reported that 9/19/2014 is the date of the IPO
it's going to be a hell of a day the stock will be traded at 60-66$ per share
i think it will touch something between 79$ in one day
do not miss that (y)

Stargunner

127 19
This will be a highly irrational market, a lot of hype considering barely anyone knew what it was not too long ago.

It may do well long term, but the market is topping soon enough and I think it will disappoint in a similar to how Facebook did at first.

Hate2Lose

155 3
Alibaba is the biggest IPO this year without any doubt. I am looking for it. Anyone who wants to get more information about Alibaba IPO, may download from http://www.accendomarkets.com/alibaba-ipo/
I found this report quite interesting.

lucas_king

96 3
hey guys

It is reported that 9/19/2014 is the date of the IPO
it's going to be a hell of a day the stock will be traded at 60-66$ per share
i think it will touch something between 79$ in one day
do not miss that (y)

IG’s grey market are already predicting a 20% pop on the share price!

drtro

216 21
"RWLK is a pump and dump IPO. They have no sales to show for and insurance companies aren't working with them, but "FDA Approval" is always a buzzword within these types of stocks. It's a decent company, but nothing justifies it's $35 price. People getting some profits in before BABA. I'm bearish. I think BABA will top out the market and send us into a correction or at least some sort of retracement. If you are going to trade BABA, I would be on my best discipline."

Said a Merrill Lynch Trader to me in Skype this morning.

Reactions: paszkman

Npard23

39 2
The money was made on this during the Pre-IPO phase, I think it has a high potential of flopping like Facebook did before gaining steam.

BestBrokerDeals

3 0
Trading the Alibaba IPO

Is anyone trading the Yahoo / Softbank Spread ?

Softbank-Yahoo-Spread.png

How will you adjust for changes in Yahoo’s exposure to Alibaba following tomorrow’s IPO? It’s a tricky one: BABA stock (assuming the latest valuations) currently makes up about 0.81% of the total market cap for YHOO, and they’re looking to sell off about .

A lot depends on how the sale affects the price of YHOO, and there’ll be a lot of media management going on around this. My thinking is that far more has been pumped into Yahoo as a proxy for Alibaba than into Softbank and it is relatively overbought. Short YHOO and Long SFTBY looks like a potential trade at this stage, assuming Softbank doesn’t under-react to the IPO.

What are your thoughts? Do any of you hold pre-IPO shares in Alibaba?

Some more Alibaba IPO trading strategies here.

Nick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock