Akiyama Acquisitions

daniel71

Has anyone had experience with Akiyama Acquisitions?
Does anyone know if this company "Akiyama Acquisitions" really exists?
Akiyama Acquisitions, Takayama Bldg., 18 Yotsuya 1-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004, Japan
There is a website: http://www.akiyamaacq.com/
"Akiyama Acquisitions provides strategic investment and financial services "

Senior Acquisitions Administrator of this company contactet me, he whants to buy some shares that i hold. But first i have to pay a Recertification Deposit of USD 7500.
I am suspicious. If this company does not exist and all this is built up for fraud. I would deliver USD 7500 without getting it back. Thats why I ask if anyone has experience with this company and if this company really exists.
I hold restricted common shares under Reg S/Rule 144 issue. They were sold privately, outside the United States, and have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933. There is a legend stamp on my certificate. The legend states that the shares are governed by Rule 144 and have not been registered and as such are an unsaleable or non-transferable issue. In order to sell these shares he require me to have the legend removed and then register the shares under the Securities Act BEFORE they can be sold.

Thanks for honest informations.

Has anyone had experience with Akiyama Acquisitions?
Does anyone know if this company "Akiyama Acquisitions" really exists?
Akiyama Acquisitions, Takayama Bldg., 18 Yotsuya 1-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004, Japan
There is a website: http://www.akiyamaacq.com/
"Akiyama Acquisitions provides strategic investment and financial services "

Senior Acquisitions Administrator of this company contactet me, he whants to buy some shares that i hold. But first i have to pay a Recertification Deposit of USD 7500.
I am suspicious. If this company does not exist and all this is built up for fraud. I would deliver USD 7500 without getting it back. Thats why I ask if anyone has experience with this company and if this company really exists.
I hold restricted common shares under Reg S/Rule 144 issue. They were sold privately, outside the United States, and have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933. There is a legend stamp on my certificate. The legend states that the shares are governed by Rule 144 and have not been registered and as such are an unsaleable or non-transferable issue. In order to sell these shares he require me to have the legend removed and then register the shares under the Securities Act BEFORE they can be sold.

Thanks for honest informations.
Hi I received from the same company this proposal, but I need to pay only 7 200 USD. I have XRS Corp restricted shares. This company however was sold in 2014. So I think I was scamed, but then again, I asked a friend who works at the stock exchange market in Luxembourg and he told me that this is not practice at all. He is specialized in the European rule 144.

Hi,
I just checked with my friend who works in the fund industry. They are not legit. They are scammers. Do not get involved.

It can be, there website is strange...
Companies like this has many trust proofs on there website. A nice website, is not an evidence for me. I found no edvidence, like a official register Number for Akiyama or/and with the names of the board members.

I asked 4 weeks ago, what kind of proof can they send me that "Akiyama Acquisitions" really exists? No answer until today...

I miss also on there website corporate profile informations like, fiance companys do this, also in japan line this example: https://www.fpg.jp/en/company/company_info.html

I asked also for official and public company directory of the government of Japan in which your company is registered, which I can see in english or with a translation tool. No answer.
By Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Financial Products) or Japan Investment Advisers Association i haven't found any information about Akiyama.

My advice, without really proof that Akiyama really exisits as a trustful financial service company, do nothing with them. In case you get it, please share with me. Thank you.

Is Akiyama really a scam? I'm in a similar situation.
Companies like this has many trust proofs on there website. A nice website, is not an evidence for me. I found no edvidence, like a official register Number for Akiyama or/and with the names of the board members.

I asked 4 weeks ago, what kind of proof can they send me that "Akiyama Acquisitions" really exists? No answer until today...

I miss also on there website corporate profile informations like, fiance companys do this, also in japan line this example: https://www.fpg.jp/en/company/company_info.html

I asked also for official and public company directory of the government of Japan in which your company is registered, which I can see in english or with a translation tool. No answer.
By Kanto Local Finance Bureau (Financial Products) or Japan Investment Advisers Association i haven't found any information about Akiyama.

My advice, without really proof that Akiyama really exisits as a trustful financial service company, do nothing with them. In case you get it, please share with me. Thank you.

Daniel, I have some more information on Akiyama (their Investment Consulting Business License). I can send you by e-mail. Won't share this here. BR, HoeB