Airmike-Trading

Airmike

Hi Guys

I want to trade, analyze and share my success and failures in this journal. I would like to introduce you my performance targets in time scale.

My first target for the end of this year is 12 000 USD profit.

Main trading strategy is basket trading of currencies depend on currency strength.
I will provide you a full description of the strategy by sharing articles I’ve done before.

Last edited:
I have started this year with making money at trading contests.
My balance is 6654 USD right now. Target for the end of this year is 12000 USD

CADJPY MKT Buy - 10 000 - 94.933
CHFJPY MKT Sell - 12 750 - 108.506
CADCHF STOP Sell - 10 000 - 0.8645

good luck with this mike ....I trade currencies based on relative strength / weakness

dont get to hung up on profits ...perfect your system and your execution of that system....

as long as both are robust , consistent and optimised you will make profits longer term

if you are trading baskets..........Euro and CHF are the buys so far this week with AUD and GBP the sells .....

see my thread and last post

N

Last edited:
chart.png

It seems that my trades are on the good way. I would like to transfer potential of the trade from low volatile pair CADCHF to one of the high volatile trades. I will manage position by partial close around level 0,8800 maybe higher, depend on market dynamic.

AirMike,

I wish you luck meeting your targets, it would be great to know more about your strategy and the way you determine your trades. :) I look forward to seeing your progress.

Valentino

Last edited:
valentino77

I am going to put my strategy on my blog and then I will let you know. It’s very long description, with charts and examples. I am not sure if I can put link here, because strategy is on different website about trading but anybody who wants to see updates and some background can check my blog.
I made this journal for posting trades and statements; I will update every trade and performance chart here, but for long articles I want to use my blog.

Last edited:
I think that for charts and statements updates I need some locatiom, so I need to use my blog anyway.

Last edited:
End of the week - Weekly update

Profit from positions this week - 26,78 USD
Profit from contests this week - 300 USD
Weekly Performance gain - 4,91%

EURNZD MKT Buy - 5600 - 1.61117
EURAUD MKT Sell - 5000 - 1.43646

EURNZD MKT Buy - 1000
EURAUD MKT Sell - 1600

Last edited:
EURNZD MKT Buy - 5600 - 1.61117
EURAUD MKT Sell - 5000 - 1.43646

EURNZD MKT Buy - 1000
EURAUD MKT Sell - 1600

Mike

why not just trade the AUDNZD pair ?.....the Euro is a passenger ?..........although I can see now what you are trying to do from your blog......

pretty good stuff dude ....

N

Last edited:
Thanks

I have few trading techniques , how to take a trade. I started with EURNZD first, but I strongly believe that AUDNZD will rise.After few pips profit I did opened EURAUD as well.