After 8 years, I finally got over it

daxia

It’s not easy these 8 years. I think about it day and night every day, explore hard, constantly change methods, and constantly optimize. In the end, it settles down and becomes fixed. What I want to say is that if you stick to a method to the end, you will succeed. Yes, I use my painful experience to tell you not to change methods, as the gains outweigh the losses. Each trading method has its advantages and disadvantages. You have to accept its disadvantages. As long as you persist, you will eventually gain something.

It’s not easy these 8 years. I think about it day and night every day, explore hard, constantly change methods, and constantly optimize. In the end, it settles down and becomes fixed. What I want to say is that if you stick to a method to the end, you will succeed. Yes, I use my painful experience to tell you not to change methods, as the gains outweigh the losses. Each trading method has its advantages and disadvantages. You have to accept its disadvantages. As long as you persist, you will eventually gain something.
Absolutely. Sticking to a trading strategy can indeed pay off in the long run, despite all the ups and downs. Thanks for sharing the valuable insight (y)