Affilliate Marketing Vs Forex Trading

Unreal

Hi,

Does anyone on this forum have experience in both these fields? I am considering embarking upon a career in forex but distracted by the drawdowns and risks involved and feel affillate marketing can be more of a minimal risk. Can i trade for a living for the next 2 years just starting up and learning. I heard that forex you can make an income quickly but dont rely on it to pay off your monthly bills? true?

Thanks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

affiliate marketing!?!?!?!?? that's not a career, that's something feeders subtley guide their wives toward to keep them on the computer

and with that, I'm off to curry

Both take a minimum of 2 years to even think about making a living. Always exceptions to the rule but not many in either of those industries.

Look I know of some guys in Affiliate Marketing who after some hard work are pulling in 5 figures a month. This is roughly 1 year into it, but not all are this great of a success story. There is no doubt there is money in that. Your main risk is your time, it takes a lot of time. This guy worked at it like a full time job, even longer hours.

You risk a lot more money in the financial markets. But you can make good money too. When you get larger you can play with a lot more capital so if you are good you can make a lot more money with the markets.

Both are pretty damn lucrative but it comes down to you. I'm in between trading jobs, I'm working on getting myself back into a junior trader position. I could easily start going for affiliate marketing but it's not something I'm interested in. I don't have the drive or interest in making that career happen, on the other hand I LOVE the financial markets.

If you are looking for a "get rich quick" not going to happen with either. Not to mention with Forex you will lose your ass and then some if you half ass it. Pick what interests you and go with that.

Look I know of some guys in Affiliate Marketing who after some hard work are pulling in 5 figures a month. This is roughly 1 year into it

For every 1 of those, I'll show you 1000 that are struggling to make £200 a month.

I have never been able to get affiliate (or any type of MLM) marketing system to work. I know it doesn't mean much, but I am a full-time Marketing Professor. I guess those that can't, teach. Though, I have had limited success with various investment (daytrade stocks/forex, options, etc.) I've only just recently had enough risk capital to make any money on it after commissions. That being said, I am making money with my investments and I never did with affiliate. Apparently I just needed enough risk capital to make it meaningful. (and aiming for small consistent gains.) The only people that I have met that are successful at affiliate marketing are generally single or have been in the game for 2-3 years at least.