Advice

new to the trading industry I am most interested in income investment. I want to know what is your take on investing in trusts with high dividend yield. is it good for a new investor or what is recommended? please help thank you.

p.s I am using the optionsxpress broker with msn money as my research site.

. . . I want to know what is your take on investing in trusts with high dividend yield. is it good for a new investor or what is recommended? please help thank you.
RookieinvestorAA,
I suspect the reason you've not had a reply is that the focus of T2W is on trading rather than long term investing - either for capital growth or income from dividends. I don't want to direct you away from T2W but, if this is your primary interest and focus, then you may find a forum such as The Motley Fool more useful.
Tim.

RookieinvestorAA,
I suspect the reason you've not had a reply is that the focus of T2W is on trading rather than long term investing - either for capital growth or income from dividends. I don't want to direct you away from T2W but, if this is your primary interest and focus, then you may find a forum such as The Motley Fool more useful.
Tim.

Thanks a lot Tim, I was beginning to think that as well. I like this site I have found some interesting skills and advice that has helped me along the way being that I am new at investing there is a lot that I can learn from both long term and short term investing.