Advice

new to the trading industry I am most interested in income investment. I want to know what is your take on investing in trusts with high dividend yield. is it good for a new investor or what is recommended? please help thank you.

p.s I am using the optionsxpress broker with msn money as my research site.

timsk

Legendary member
7,598 2,374
. . . I want to know what is your take on investing in trusts with high dividend yield. is it good for a new investor or what is recommended? please help thank you.
RookieinvestorAA,
I suspect the reason you've not had a reply is that the focus of T2W is on trading rather than long term investing - either for capital growth or income from dividends. I don't want to direct you away from T2W but, if this is your primary interest and focus, then you may find a forum such as The Motley Fool more useful.
Tim.

RookieinvestorAA,
I suspect the reason you've not had a reply is that the focus of T2W is on trading rather than long term investing - either for capital growth or income from dividends. I don't want to direct you away from T2W but, if this is your primary interest and focus, then you may find a forum such as The Motley Fool more useful.
Tim.

Thanks a lot Tim, I was beginning to think that as well. I like this site I have found some interesting skills and advice that has helped me along the way being that I am new at investing there is a lot that I can learn from both long term and short term investing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock