advice prop trading company

kreslaa

Hello, I was wondering, I am about to start trading with prop company named Audacity Capital- London based, did someone been trading with them?
No demo account.

Well, I am a trader and I just need capital to make more money with my trading. I see they offer 15k and double captal every time.

Thats why I am ttring to get more information about them, if someone is trading with them. I book an interview through they website, so I am waiting to see what is the next step. :D

Hey, I been trading with Audacity capital from a 2 months, and so far, everything is going good. They double my account a week ago, so the fun part is just about to start lol
So why did you say this yesterday??

Cubee, PLEASE read good before to text haha :D
Check how they work and you will understand... as I said, I am waiting for the NEXT step!!
They are fews, before every time they double your account,you let them know, and you have like interview, and some other details, and the maximum which you can reach is 500k.

I am about to start to trade with them with REAL 15k money.

So far, I been through their HTP , which I double, thats why they are offering me ETP.

When you educate yourself about this, we can continue the chat. Till then, if you dont have advice for which I been asking, feel free to ignore the topic and stop spamming. :))

Well thanks for your kind and sweet response. You ask for assistance, but then seem to know a lot about it already.
Good luck with your trading

Well, I am a trader and I just need capital to make more money with my trading. I see they offer 15k and double captal every time.
It will be a demo account. They will monitor you trades and decide wheather or not to hedge in the actual market.

Last edited:
It will be a demo account
Yes precisely, just like FTMO and other companies which call themselves prop firms, but are not.

@kreslaa, you need to know what you are dealing with - if you want to go ahead then its up to you but be aware of how it all works.

thank you guys, yeah, but they have program for experienced traders where you can trade with real money, and you split the profit 50/50 so now I am thinking to jump on this proper ETP - with this 15k real money, but I need some more information about them.

If you are actually profitable, why would you give up 50% of your profits? Just take out a 15k loan at 10% apr and build the account.

You better off trying FTMO who pay you 80% of your profits

Where we can get more information about this company, I am interested in it.

If you're going to pick a prop firm short term (not sure it's a long term thing) then I'd go with FTMO purely as they have been around the longest and come with the best reputation for actually paying out thus far. Make sure you compound your own account with the earnings and then you can start trading with your own capital and keep the full 100%

Guys thanks, I started live account already, FTMO I read you are waiting for their money sooo long, and plus loosing long time in this demo account. Will keep you updated how is going.