Advanced Global Trading... Julian Blee/ Charlie Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

davidwong111

Is this a legit company?

I have discovered through my various sources that a JULIAN BLEE is now working for them under the name Charlie Wood, in Dubai!!

Who is Julian Blee aka Julian Snow, CHARLIE WOOD??

He is one of the guys responsible for the Millennium champagne and wine scam... House of Delacroix to name a few... all details here...

Any legit company would not employ someone of this nature,,,

YOU DO THE MATH\

info here on BLEE...

Google...

We would like to offer our heartfelt thanks for bringing this to our attention while the person concerned was still partaking in his training phase - before he was employed by our organisation. Despite him arriving at AGT after going through both an independent recruitment agency's selection process and then our own internal checks, the person's legal change in identity appears to have allowed this to slip under everyone's radar. Thankfully this has been acted upon immediately and his relationship with AGT terminated before the person in question has worked with any clients, so - again - we would like to thank the source for bringing this to our attention. (AGT representative)

Great website but of little substance! Do sales teams need any sort of qualifications? what sort of internal problems do you mean?

If Charlie Wood is still working there....I can't wait to find out what excuses AGT will come up now to justify his presence in AGT. Come on...AGT...think up an excuse fast...!!!

It will be interesting to see if AGT to respond with an excuse for Charlie Wood but no doubt the great Julian Blee will change his name once again.

I understand from my sources that Tony Hetherington of the Daily Mail is writing a big story about AGT.

exactly... many of these places are run as "legit" and the people who work for them are victims themselves...

Im not too clue up on carbon credits... but forestry investments take a few years to "mature" and when they ask for the returns its a good 3 or 4 years down the line..

who is this julian blee? what does he look like? im intrigued!

oh. by the way, in order to single hand-idly save the world, i now read E book! thanks... i also give to charity

Last edited by a moderator:
We would like to offer our heartfelt thanks for bringing this to our attention while the person concerned was still partaking in his training phase - before he was employed by our organisation. Despite him arriving at AGT after going through both an independent recruitment agency's selection process and then our own internal checks, the person's legal change in identity appears to have allowed this to slip under everyone's radar. Thankfully this has been acted upon immediately and his relationship with AGT terminated before the person in question has worked with any clients, so - again - we would like to thank the source for bringing this to our attention. (AGT representative)

maybe a background check on ryan singlehurst is needed....

"is still working here..." here as in, the company we are discussing. Do you not have anything better to do than make silly/ childish analytical comments on syntax and semantics? If i sounded like i worked here than i apologise...

Status
Not open for further replies.