adjusting to DAX trading

ash87

I recently obtained a position at a prop firm and will be trading dax futures(out rights) amongst other products(bund). i traded GBPUSD whilst at uni and my basic setup consisted of box breakouts and entering on pullbacks after a specific level had been broken( 5 min chart).

I'm wondering how well these sort of strategies transfer to DAX futures.

Plus are there any price levels i should always have on my charts (eg. previous day high and low)

Are there any general things i should look at??

ash87, have you had any success with the DAX? The pivots, along with their and support and resistance lines seem to be very effective to find reversal areas.

I have never traded the GBPUSD, are there any leading indicators you have found effective for this pair?

ash87, have you had any success with the DAX? The pivots, along with their and support and resistance lines seem to be very effective to find reversal areas.

I have never traded the GBPUSD, are there any leading indicators you have found effective for this pair?

Speaking of leading indicators, any theories on the DAX fut's behaviour after the cash close? Just started trading it after a while away and it seems to mirror the US indices less than I remember.