Account types

schrodinger

Which type of spreadbetting a/c is best for a complete beginner?

Say I want to play around with £100, I want an a/c where the maximum I can lose is £100.

Is this possible?

Say I want to play around with £100, I want an a/c where the maximum I can lose is £100.

Is this possible?

Yeah, if you're trading on margin, or if you place stop losses then once you've blown 100 then the postions would close out!

I believe finspreads allowed you to trade pennies per point which would get a decent run. Otherwise the standard is £1 per point but the margin can be limiting. A $300 acc on fxcm.com would get you a decent fx account and trade the less volatile EUR/GBP or a little EUR/USD or USD/JPY with stop losses in.

Can you guys recommend a site that I can get some more info on spreadbetting A/C? Thanks

Rachael, you're not going to illegally gamble are you...tsk tsk :p j/k

What sort of info are you after?

JD

Is this possible?

Aloha mate the site you wnant is TradIndex.com

They the best out there, most clear layout and easy to use, and best for begginners especially cos the cash requirments needed.

You need only £100 to open account, you can then withdraw it all instantly if you want though. lol

And on ftse they have 2pip spread, £1 per pip, and min stoploss of 20, so you only need £28 to trade.

Try open an account with a company that does Micro lots for instance 0.01 of a lot (1,000 units of base currency).

Some companies provide that (Try to search companies that use metaTrader)

Is this possible?

CapitalSpreads u can open Swedish Krona account 100 pound=1150 SEK and u can bet 1 SEK/point instead of 1 pound/point too risky 4 u , u will lose them all from first week !
or CMC u can open account 200 pound they will give u 100 free .