Absurd behaviour

robster970

Veteren member
A thread to celebrate some of the behavioural irregularities of some of the regular posters on this mash up of a trading/tarding site.

So whilst out with the family shopping/eating this afternoon and recording Man U's 1-6 drubbing by the 'other' team at home, I bought one of these for no other reason than to see whether I could consume it in one sitting without being sick.

Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas - Cuban Cigars

A thread to celebrate some of the behavioural irregularities of some of the regular posters on this mash up of a trading/tarding site.

So whilst out with the family shopping/eating this afternoon and recording Man U's 1-6 drubbing by the 'other' team at home, I bought one of these for no other reason than to see whether I could consume it in one sitting without being sick.

Hoyo de Monterrey Double Coronas - Cuban Cigars

Mate I once brought home one of the cigars smoked by the poker boys one night and had it in the office one evening with mi feet up.

I got into so much trouble with the mrs it's untrue. I apparently smelt so bad - I was in the dog house for two weeks. I did think the aroma was well cool though and the office lingered on for a couple of weeks longer... (y)

Enjoy all that you do :)

Mate I once brought home one of the cigars smoked by the poker boys one night and had it in the office one evening with mi feet up.

I got into so much trouble with the mrs it's untrue. I apparently smelt so bad - I was in the dog house for two weeks. I did think the aroma was well cool though and the office lingered on for a couple of weeks longer... (y)

Enjoy all that you do :)

My Mrs also double checked whether I would be smoking it in the house. Needless to say, she was oblivious to her own personality quirk - she was knitting a scarf whilst we were in an Italian having lunch. No wonder my kids are weird (in a good way).

No one smokes in Spain, these days, unless it's on the pavement. Even before I go into the gym I see guys having a final cough and wheeze before going in for their press-ups.

No one smokes in Spain, these days, unless it's on the pavement. Even before I go into the gym I see guys having a final cough and wheeze before going in for their press-ups.

Indeed - nothing like a little carbon monoxide poisoning to raise the the heartrate before a work-out. I can understand people smoking outside their office for example but outside a Gym prior to exercise? That is absurd.

Indeed - nothing like a little carbon monoxide poisoning to raise the the heartrate before a work-out. I can understand people smoking outside their office for example but outside a Gym prior to exercise? That is absurd.

In winter they will freeze their ******** off before going without. This morning it was raining but the old faithfulls were still there. :D

It's Great when the chuffers jump on the treadmill next to you and choke you out, then as you drive away they sit their car and immediately spark up.

TBH, I'm not really relishing the prospect of having to smoke my cigar outside in winter. I suspect I'll just bring it with me on my next trip to Germany in a couple of weeks time. There's an air-conditioned smokers area in a nice bar I occassionally go to so will consume it there with a beer or two.

Hate smoking.

I smoke irregularly; it really depends on what kind of stress I'm dealing with at the time. However, since I tied the knot and had a son, I've made even more of an effort to not smoke at all. I tend to get on the drum-kit more often whenever I'm feeling a bit stressed.

Although, when it comes to a cigar, I'm in. All that we need from then is a well-tailored suit and for it to be early 20th Century again.