Aberdeen Meet

Okay,
hardly a big meet, but I do need to get this sorted in time to book in somewhere... if there are only 3 of us I'll turn up, if only for the novelty of it. Is your original venue okay Dash, and if I book in someplace will there be a meeting (okay, 3-4 folk around a table and some beer) there this Sat afternoon/early evening for me to attend?
Dave

How about 3 o clock at the Dutch Mill on Queens Road if you want to trek down from Forres.
Would likely get more people to turn up if i promised to play a few tunes on my mouth organ!!

dash

If you promise NOT to bring the mouth organ I'll start packing the mule <g>
I'll check streetmap com for Queens Rd and doubtless get back to you... tomorrow though - it's been a long day so I'm off to beddy byes...

Dave

dash riprock said:
How about 3 o clock at the Dutch Mill on Queens Road if you want to trek down from Forres.
Would likely get more people to turn up if i promised to play a few tunes on my mouth organ!!

dash

3o Clock Dutch Mill fine for me!

Okay.... see you there, all being well!
Which one of us is supposed to be under the station clock wearing the gardenia?
(Or - how will we know each other?) Does anyone wear a hat?

I'll be in a Tyrolean hat, carrying a Flugelhorn.
(I won't really, but it was far too good an opportunity to pass up).
Brown leather jacket, pants not jeans, ordering lager ... I'll try to pick up an FT along the way to aid recognition. I'm booked into the Treetops on Springfield Rd.... p28 of the AA Street By Street Aberdeen (that I bought an hour ago) and Queen's Rd is rather lengthy - can you tell me a cross street or something it's near, so I can see where to go once I drop the car and family off? (I'll just order a cab in reality, it's more curiosity than anything else)

Dave

The Dutch Mill is situated on Queens Road between the Forest Road roundabout and the Queens Cross roundabout. Any more takers for 3 pm at the Dutch Mill, you are more than welcome.

dash

Ok Dash,
I can see the stretch it's on, although Queen's Cross isn't on the map it's somewhere along the 'Hamilton School - Queen's Rd Gallery section by the look of it, by blind chance I've only about a mile to cover once I get there (snow etc willing). See you at 3 then!

Afternoon ! I'm new to T2W and would be interested to find out if you lot plan to meet up again in the future. Cheers MC

Im in Aberdeen a week on Tuesday, but just passing through. Ethan needs his wheelchair servicing at the wheelchair services in Aberdeen.