AAPL Views, The correction seems to be over!!!

vivekrathi

Find the views in the attached image file.

Attachments

• Daily.png
    Daily.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 264
Not on hammer but on Elliott wave, the price should break 541 on the upside before breaking 518 for this scenario to be valid.

Not on hammer but on Elliott wave, the price should break 541 on the upside before breaking 518 for this scenario to be valid.

surely 541 is far too early to confirm that your count of 2 (which shows no hallmarks of an abc correction) is correct. On your current analysis only a break of 1 could possibly indicate a buy signal.
Similarly your analysis of 1 shows no sign of an impulse wave up.

surely 541 is far too early to confirm that your count of 2 (which shows no hallmarks of an abc correction) is correct. On your current analysis only a break of 1 could possibly indicate a buy signal.
Similarly your analysis of 1 shows no sign of an impulse wave up.

yea man I agree. It's too early to say that it's over. And plus even if it bounce up we don't know how long the price would rise up, I mean it's on a downtrend right now.

HI
Thanks for the reply, yes there is a possibility that i may be wrong and it is not <1> but <A> but still this remains my preferred count until it break 518 on the downside on the daily closing basis.

Attaching my count on the 15 min charts. And AAPL resistance now stands at 537, once it crosses 537 its a buy with SL 518.

Regards

Attachments

• 15 Min.png
    15 Min.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 247
I agree with you that it seems like...apple downhill slop seems to be holding for now...

based on my simply price-volume bars, it seems like people started to liking this one. It has been kicked around 9-21. Now people started to showing some sympathy for this old techi king.

Looking at the 1 year graph, 520 seems to be emotional level where it hit 3 times and every time got love from big funds. And this time it seems to be getting some support as well.... i see heavy volume at this level which shows me that somebody is collecting or getting through short covers.

also this is a risky level, below this level next decent support is at 428......(oppss)

looking at the graph.... i feel that we have higher probability to settle down here with comparatively smaller risk... I feel comfortable around 533-519 with stop at 501.... stock may spent some time around this level but again....

Trading is all about probability game and when you think its on your side.... one should take some risk.... thats my simple philosophy.....

At the end .... no body knows where it will head.... we can just try....

AAPL double support in the 529 area, see if it holds or not.

CURRENT PRICE 528.8, at support, 529.3 ± 7.94, type double, strength 10

AAPL_12_13.png