A GOOD spread betting demo account

forefit

As it says in the title, I'm looking for a good spread betting demo. I have opened a few accounts before and been disappointed at what they have. They either give you just a 2 week trial, or a lot of the markets on individual shares are not available unless I have a live account.

This does not let me to try out any new strategies, any suggestions people?

As it says in the title, I'm looking for a good spread betting demo. I have opened a few accounts before and been disappointed at what they have. They either give you just a 2 week trial, or a lot of the markets on individual shares are not available unless I have a live account.

Core Spreads offer a one-click demo so you don't need to enter any details in order to access it. Just go straight in and have a play around to check out the system.

Try Accendo markets? They used to have a good demo. Haven't used it for years though.

I know most providers restrict what you can see on a demo. I think that's because you need to pay for the price feeds.