A GOOD spread betting demo account

forefit

79 2
As it says in the title, I'm looking for a good spread betting demo. I have opened a few accounts before and been disappointed at what they have. They either give you just a 2 week trial, or a lot of the markets on individual shares are not available unless I have a live account.

This does not let me to try out any new strategies, any suggestions people?

Kiwikurt

10 0
As it says in the title, I'm looking for a good spread betting demo. I have opened a few accounts before and been disappointed at what they have. They either give you just a 2 week trial, or a lot of the markets on individual shares are not available unless I have a live account.

Core Spreads offer a one-click demo so you don't need to enter any details in order to access it. Just go straight in and have a play around to check out the system.

Hate2Lose

155 3

Try Accendo markets? They used to have a good demo. Haven't used it for years though.

I know most providers restrict what you can see on a demo. I think that's because you need to pay for the price feeds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock