A few questions about futures trading

packtoo

Today I made two opening two positions, transaction costs spent 780, 560 open positions earn, but also single-handedly held the contract, according to the settlement price of the contract also earn 500 .
The first problem: this result Zeyang?
The second question: futures trading margin problem: margin trading is required thing? If I had money enough for the new opening of the deposit, then I would need to be open to sell contracts, I have no margin to sell the contract now?
The third question: futures transaction costs, opening of the long and short transaction costs is the need to do? Positions need to cost? Or that this position does not require flat fee? Because I did not sell the contract cost.
Fourth Question: Regarding the price, I sell the latest when the contract price has been higher than my bid, I will sell the contract is not in accordance with the higher price of the transaction? Or certain transactions in accordance with their pricing? Also because the contract counterparty and their hands are not necessarily the same tree, is not their contracts will be submitted to the different times, different time deal? I sold five contracts even if a deal by five times!

The english of your post was a little tough to decipher, no offense intended... for the first question what is Zeyang? Sounds like.. zenmeyang, but that's Chinese... lol