A Can of Worms . . .

dc2000 said:
What has the last 10 pages of this thread got to do with the original post ?

And as the latest postings are not anything vaguely related to "General Trading Chat" why has it not been moved to the Foyer?
And what exactly are you able to contribute here, may I ask ? :LOL:

One might ask the same of yourself

I think most would agree that the thread has gone off on a tangent and has developed into general chat rather than anything trading related.

So .....?

And in any event you should realise by now that the best bits which are trading related do not appear on public websites.

No one forces you to read what we are discussing here.

There are many other threads on this site for you to look at as an alternative, surely ? :LOL:

Once totally mastered, trading is very repetitive and mundane and loses the intellectual challenge and the excitement it had when you started.

Yes, I do know this except that I never found it much of an intellectual challenge at all.

May be given your name you can use it to pass on some nice recipe. I have friends for dinner on Saturday.

Give them hot chicken curry and lots of jugs of ice cold beer.

Chicken Curry said:
Yes, I do know this except that I never found it much of an intellectual challenge at all.
I'm not...ooops ! action stations ! by.

Silly me I was under the impression they had revamped the board with new Categories and sub categories for a reason

As for the best bits not on any public site "Knowledge Lab" above hello !!

And lets not get into the hidden trading gems drivel,

dc2000 said:
Silly me I was under the impression they had revamped the board with new Categories and sub categories for a reason

the best bits not on any public site "Knowledge Lab" above hello !!

And lets not get into the hidden trading gems drivel,

You are entertaining and funny.

Whilst you are being entertaining and funny, you miss the juicy moves.

I tried to give all of you a clue 5 mins before a move in the European Markets.

Waste of time and effort again, sadly.

So pleased you are entertained

[/QUOTE]you miss the juicy moves.

You obviously dont read the Cable thread, I dont miss moves I anticipate them, I dont give clues I give trades

I forgot to add..."the hidden gems drivel"....it is best if the drivel is kept hidden, otherwise it could frighten you silly.

We don't want you changed forever, we want you to stay the way you are, because it suits us, and not because it may or may not suit you.

I assure you I am being very considerate and kind to you.

gentlemen, please - we really don't like closing threads...but if you don't calm down then that's what'll happen! :D

But we are having fun, Rossored...after all, not everything can be deadly serious, can it ?

gentlemen, please - we really don't like closing threads...but if you don't calm down then that's what'll happen

Rossered, please close this thread.

It began badly, fell into a quick tailspin and has since become a nonsensical waste of space.

Dax falling...

Tailspins....have a look in Eurex...
icon10.gif

Chicken Curry said:
Rossered, please close this thread.
It began badly, fell into a quick tailspin and has since become a nonsensical waste of space.
I thought it began rather well myself!
:LOL: