99 ways to blow up your account

2) its mr spreadbet but follow him anyway, ya never know rodders
defo my fav-and believe me people do it dude.

did i touch a nerve-u never believed anything he said did you.
wud like to add-believing anything that F ever said----fast fingers and all that bollo---x

did i touch a nerve-u never believed anything he said did you.
wud like to add-believing anything that F ever said----fast fingers and all that bollo---x

Yea, 'corse I did mate, I signed up, blew my stack, the lot eh !

Can't wait for him to return to feed me more pearls of wisdom, I've got another load of wonga needs transferring, burning a massive hole in my pocket.

Ps touching nerves seems to be your specialty, reckon you need some love in your life, you never know it "couldbe".....ahhh...you know the rest....

im sry for your loss joe.ill let you know if he reappears-i suggest filing a police report.
i think someone has a reward out for him.

im sry for your loss joe.ill let you know if he reappears-i suggest filing a police report.
i think someone has a reward out for him.

ummmm, yea I think I have a very good idea that you will let us alllll know if he reappears IP

......Good idea re the police, but they are fed up with me turning up every week, I just can't stay away from these vendors !

My own fault apparently......

What ever happened to victim support ?

Death by a thousand cuts

Applicable if you trade with a tight SL and overtrade as well , however if you dont trade regularly then thats another story .

As long as the markets stay long we will have people like darktone who will believe they are traders.You cannot do nothing about that except laugh with what they say(Not publicly of course,so that they keep their delusions untill they go bankrupt)

In forex you need to be very good in pin point your entry if you use SL's at technical levels.
For EURUSD with a daily ATR of 90 pips, a SL between 20 to 40 pips is reasonable.

Death by a thousand cuts

Applicable if you trade with a tight SL and overtrade as well , however if you dont trade regularly then thats another story .
agreed, its death by a 100 cuts instead (y)

As long as the markets stay long we will have people like darktone who will believe they are traders.You cannot do nothing about that except laugh with what they say(Not publicly of course,so that they keep their delusions untill they go bankrupt)

Another concept.

"If you meet the Buddha, kill him"

Thats right nero. A downy market, complete nightmare!

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4554-down.jpg

Not to mention the hell that is the sideways chop. Untardeable!

6099-darktone-albums-general-5-picture4556-sideways.jpg

Hows that short going btw? You hedged it out yet?