95% fails, only 5% succeeds?

No it certainly was not me you cheeky rascal :p

I know this, because oily and the owner of the aforementioned chat room had a public falling out at the point that the chat room owner realised he was trying to teach a retard and oily realised that he wasnt getting a goose that laid golden eggs.

It was quality LULZ

No it certainly was not me you cheeky rascal :p

I know this, because oily and the owner of the aforementioned chat room had a public falling out at the point that the chat room owner realised he was trying to teach a retard and oily realised that he wasnt getting a goose that laid golden eggs.

It was quality LULZ

So what were you doing in this chat room ...selling it or buying it:)

Can you imagine me in a chat room, well lads I've just tossed my magic coin and its come up heads, so lets buy something....

No I was initially laughing from the sidelines at oilys indignation and disapointment as his dreams of a golden goose evaporated into the ether, and then laughing as he attempted to repackage and sell yet another idea that doesnt work as his own. :LOL:

Still if I could get a few hundred people like oily would pay to watch me toss coins it might be fun, but that would make me a vendor, and instead of being admired and loved, I'd be a figure of derision and attacked by Timsk's "Bash A Vendor" lobby

The guy is still trying to work it out .He has already blown several accounts of his fee paying members.

I'm surprised he's gone down the EA route, he's at a massive disadvantage not being a coder, still thats what the punters seam to want these days

Fact is Zupconite works on stocks,currencies and comodities

Attachments

• DetailedStatement.gif
    DetailedStatement.gif
    5.5 KB · Views: 167
  • DetailedStatement.htm
    201.9 KB · Views: 340
I wish we'd get back to replying the OPs question...
In my opinion it is not really 5:95 because if that were the case there would have to be an endless supply of suckers who lose their money in order to feed the 5%. I don't have any statistics to prove it, but I think it is closer 30% who actually make ANY money, and 70% who lose.

anyone mind if i get this thread back on subject?

good...

due to the experience of training over 100 traders, i think i may actually have something worth sharing!

firstly, there are those that just dont get it, you explain, they nod, you show, they nod. You may aswell be teaching them to make cheese. there is a part of there brain missing.

next, you have those that get it, they understand, edge and risk, they soak up everything you have to give, but they then spend the rest of their time on forums looking for the secret, infact they are reading this thread now, 4 years after being asked to leave.

ok, so now we have those that understand what your talking about, they put the right trades on, but every time, something unexpected happens, no matter what they do, they can never get ahead. these are the unlucky ones. they exsist.

now theyve gone, were left with those that understand, can trade and aren't born unlucky. they make money consistantly, only they never get far enough ahead to make trading pay any more than their last job, or their next one....... if you going to trade for a living, you have to make 10k a month to make it worth while, cost of systems, desk, splits and tax will leave you with about 4-5k at best. have a bad month and your up against it.

finally, the winners, they understand it, they see it, they make good decisions day in day out. they aint reading this thread, theyre out enjoying their life. (im joking, ofcourse. they have no life, their life is trading.......)

id say 5% can make a very good living year in year out. at very best.

oh, and this isn't up for discussion. this is fact.....

if you want the number to be higher, cause else you feel your chances become limited if it were true, dont worry. as long as you dont have cheese for a brain, walk into lamposts, sit on wet benches, always miss the train by 2 mins you odds shoot up to nearly 20%!!!!

happy trading.

i tried that on a roulette table before trading and got burnt! double up and double up until you got no more money to double and guess what.......You have lost everything!

anyone mind if i get this thread back on subject?

good...

due to the experience of training over 100 traders, i think i may actually have something worth sharing!

firstly, there are those that just dont get it, you explain, they nod, you show, they nod. You may aswell be teaching them to make cheese. there is a part of there brain missing.

next, you have those that get it, they understand, edge and risk, they soak up everything you have to give, but they then spend the rest of their time on forums looking for the secret, infact they are reading this thread now, 4 years after being asked to leave.

ok, so now we have those that understand what your talking about, they put the right trades on, but every time, something unexpected happens, no matter what they do, they can never get ahead. these are the unlucky ones. they exsist.

now theyve gone, were left with those that understand, can trade and aren't born unlucky. they make money consistantly, only they never get far enough ahead to make trading pay any more than their last job, or their next one....... if you going to trade for a living, you have to make 10k a month to make it worth while, cost of systems, desk, splits and tax will leave you with about 4-5k at best. have a bad month and your up against it.

finally, the winners, they understand it, they see it, they make good decisions day in day out. they aint reading this thread, theyre out enjoying their life. (im joking, ofcourse. they have no life, their life is trading.......)

id say 5% can make a very good living year in year out. at very best.

oh, and this isn't up for discussion. this is fact.....

if you want the number to be higher, cause else you feel your chances become limited if it were true, dont worry. as long as you dont have cheese for a brain, walk into lamposts, sit on wet benches, always miss the train by 2 mins you odds shoot up to nearly 20%!!!!

happy trading.
It is a fact.. I have a freind working at state street who says that 90% of accounts lose ALL there money.. I have looked at spread betting data showing 85% blow ALL the account in the first month... the statistics are not debatable but the reasons are !

Yes i agree with you. Here are some tips: Don't ever think that online trading is a gambling and you can become a millionaire overnight. Do remember that you broker will help you to create your own effective online trading plan and will consult you every time you'd like to have a consultation. Reliable online trading websites have trustworthy reputation and exist at least for 3 or 5 years. You should also pay attention to such factor as security, make sure that the website has a good security system and you information won't be available to a third party.