9 Net winning trades, the road to being a Pro Trader?

Ok second winner banked

False break Buy
5/10

still in long on my own account

Attachments

• dax 3.JPG
    dax 3.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 247
If the trades are not called live whats the point of this chart

Some truth to that but its just an experiment , however if he reached his target within the next few days then many would be skeptical to say the least .

GL

Seconded.
At this rate C_t - you'll have hit your target by Wednesday of next week - nice start to the new year!
:cool:

LOL the next risk is £40 pressure is increasing :eek:

Thanks again to the Guys that are showing support.

Anyway am all done for the week and showing a profit of £60, so enough to take the wife to the pub (except i have to leave it in the account lol).

I cant post scalps in real time as have to watch whats going on, and have said from the beginning that this is not a trade calling service however I have been trying to post as soon after as i can. The reasons for the trades should be clear.

Anyway have a good weekend all

Last edited:
Don't worry about real-time. Just focus on the task and forget the pressure of money. Just do your thing

Don't focus on the money, just focus on the pips, we don't want you falling apart in a ball of sweat [emoji481]

If the trades are not called live whats the point of this chart

Personally I think its vital to show the chart, as these are pretty much the main locations where you will get 2 to 1 on short term trades (the reverse break out). Newer traders would do well to note the location of the entries, as it goes against the grain of what is taught in the main on the interweb;)

Anyway good thread for a challenge and also for educational purposes as it may create some lightbulb moments for many traders old or new (y)

Personally I think its vital to show the chart, as these are pretty much the main locations where you will get 2 to 1 on short term trades (the reverse break out). Newer traders would do well to note the location of the entries, as it goes against the grain of what is taught in the main on the interweb;)

Anyway good thread for a challenge and also for educational purposes as it may create some lightbulb moments for many traders old or new (y)

Hindsight is 20/20 , i can show charts with 10:1 , thats cherry picking , dont think that's beneficial to anyone .

Anyway isnt that what the gurus are doing all the time , show a historical chart with the prefered perfect condtions , its a way to sell their products afterwards .

Hindsight is 20/20 , i can show charts with 10:1 , thats cherry picking , dont think that's beneficial to anyone .

Anyway isnt that what the gurus are doing all the time , show a historical chart with the prefered perfect condtions , its a way to sell their products afterwards .

Yes i could be making it all up, thing is its my challenge and i am sharing the experience. i cant see why more traders are not prepared to do the same.

if i fail then you will believe me..... yet succeed and i am sure there will be more doubters come out of the woodwork,

Heres my Challenge to you Tar and Nero, give it a go and post your results on this thread, give yourselves 10 goes at it and trade it demo.

You may then see the other side of the coin when people start doubting you, if indeed you have the capability to make a few successful trades

Whats stopping you? you may even learn something....;)