9/11 - The Third Tower

Here's the legit collapsed building 7 twenty minutes before it was actually legitly collapsed. If you don't understand this then you have to be a UFO alien who was at the scene of the JFK shooting, and suffering from complete incoherence:

Last edited:
The dead brought home all the oil of iraq and libya, and all the minerals and opium of Afghanistan. They were silent heroes who sacrificed themselves for our benefit.

Yes, we are 'fighting the war on drugs' whilst simultaneously protecting Opium crops and aiding its shipment across the world.

Seriously, when will people wake up and realize just what our governments are all about?

You know the whole system is screwed up when it is legal to carry a cyanide pill but will get your ass sent to jail for a bit of weed. That's not even mentioning the morality of telling a person what they can, or can not put into their own body.

Go back to the early 20th century and you could pick up recreational drugs from a pharmacy. Legally. There were vastly fewer misuse issues back then, it was frowned upon and unfashionable. Now its 'cool'. Under prohibition there were more drinking holes than after it was legalized.

We have to ask ourselves what the real government agenda is.

Last edited:
No BJ, I believe the investigation's results. I haven't seen any evidence that contradicts it, I wasn't there, and I'm not a world expert in structural integrity of skyscrapers when hit by planes or when burning for hours. So I'll believe those who are until I see something that alters my view.

No BJ, I believe the investigation's results.

So which investigation show that the government brought down the twin towers ? Did you do the investigation yourself in your shed ? If you want an altered view, come out of the shed some times.

so it's a never ending war.

Not quite. The minute the populace are fleeced to the skin and start getting cuts on the skin, they will be doing a bit of arab spring themselves. The army will be needed back home then. So the war will collapse given time.

Not quite. The minute the populace are fleeced to the skin, they will be doing a bit of arab spring themselves. The army will be needed back home then. So the war will collapse given time.

Meant the war on drugs, but I wonder whether the US army would 'do an Egypt' or 'do a Syria' so to speak?

Note. This is why the second amendment needs to be staunchly protected. They are trying to take your guns.

So which investigation show that the government brought down the twin towers ? Did you do the investigation yourself in your shed ? If you want an altered view, come out of the shed some times.

There isn't one. I was saying, even if they did, so what? Makes very little difference, and I could understand why they would. Not really something worth worrying about.

Meant the war on drugs, but I wonder whether the US army would 'do an Egypt' or 'do a Syria' so to speak?

They are more than likely to do a US where excessive and disproportionate force is the order of the day.

Last edited:
Hey guys - the third tower collapsed BEFORE the plane attacks! If you want to get a good film on this matter try watching ZEITGEIST - do a google search, there´s a website where you can watch the film - it´s the first film that you want to watch for 9/11. You´ll see have firemen clearly say on camera and show on film how the columns were cut at 45º angles on the Towers.

Hey guys - the third tower collapsed BEFORE the plane attacks! If you want to get a good film on this matter try watching ZEITGEIST - do a google search, there´s a website where you can watch the film - it´s the first film that you want to watch for 9/11. You´ll see have firemen clearly say on camera and show on film how the columns were cut at 45º angles on the Towers.

Very interesting and well put together.

Raises questions that go straight to the heart of the matter.

Part 1 of 4

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=zK4C-1BP9Zw

Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP8Fokrv8Dk&feature=related

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5kjLQAm5pU&feature=related

Last edited:
Raises questions that go straight to the heart of the matter.

But Shakone's point remains legit that the government may have brought down the building because these were no longer safe left standing. So if we can get the government to admit they did it, that would prove they were completely legit. The fact that the demolition rigging would have taken weeks to do before the event is beside the point since governments always have contingencies for different scenarios. The rigged demolition and actually having to use it is completely coincidental. People believing otherwise are UFO nuts.

Last edited:
well according to the Zeitgeist fims, this organisation doesn´t even exist - it´s just for the news for politicians to justify spending billions on SECURITY against the invisible enemy

well according to the Zeitgeist fims, this organisation doesn´t even exist - it´s just for the news for politicians to justify spending billions on SECURITY against the invisible enemy

It exists as & when required.

After the fall of the great big communism threat and the Berlin wall a new threat was required. How else could the expenditure of billions be justified in producing killing machines with no useful purpose?

Watching this at the moment now on how CIA operations againts Al Qaida and capturing Osama bin Laden...

Aljazeera Live - 21:00-22:00 GMT - The Intelligence War

http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

BS propogation...

One hand doesn't know what the other is doing???

Hey guys - the third tower collapsed BEFORE the plane attacks!.

I recall this day quite well. After the two towers where hit, a bimbo BBC journalist was reporting live from NY. She was stood in the street, with this particular building in the background.

She announced that she'd just recieved reports that building 5 had collapsed (despite the fact that this particular building was clearly still standing perfectly well and undamaged in the background).

Exactly one hour later the building did indeed collapse. The questions that need to be asked is who told her a building had just collapsed an hour before it actually did. Interestingly, the BBC now claims to have lost a great deal of the footage that it took on that day. Rather careless dont you think ?

In the old war films, people always synchronsied watches before nipping off to blow something up. Thats why did it, to avoid emberrassment.