7000 Members!!

rglenn

I wonder if we will get 7000 members by the end of December 03.

96 more to go!!

I joined in May I think and my id is 3533
so its virtually double in 7 months.

Indeed, the growth in members has been tremendous during the past 12 months. We're currently seeing about 25 new members join every day, so if my maths is correct we should hopefully hit the 7,000 mark next Monday, 20th Dec!

apparently Sharky's id=3

so that begs the question ?

will numbers 1 and 2 please stand up and identify yourselves !

:LOL:

User id's 1 and 2 were used for initial testing and configuring of the forums, and then later removed. So the real members start at 3. And because we have to remove members on their request or because they've been banned the userids don't get reused so you'll see userid 7000 well before we can actually claim to have 7000 members, in fact our newest member sskappel is userid 6996, so only 4 to go!

btw Sharky, been meaning to ask this ever since Newtron Bomb started the "names" thread : where does "Sharky" come from? Are you a shark nut?

LOL, no not at all. When the board was first set up I was known as Pigsy (big fan of Monkey Magic many years ago), but I changed my name to Sharky because a) I liked it better (and used to be a fan of www.sharkyextreme.com) , and b) as a tribute to the name of the original website (in which the forums were hosted) called sharkinvested.com - in fact you can read the thread about my name change here:

http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=710

Now that was some time ago!

You handsome devil LOL :cheesy:

Attachments

• head-p[1].jpg
    head-p[1].jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 642
It seems like we will make it to the 7000 members before the new year.

Come you guess members - keep signing up Sharky is waiting to give you that special prize he has set aside for this occasion!

Well done Sharky!!

You were spot on with your assessment of Monday being the day to reach 7000.

I hope your trading is just as precise.

PRIZE goes to SHARKY!

Sharky said:
LOL, no not at all. When the board was first set up I was known as Pigsy (big fan of Monkey Magic many years ago), but I changed my name to Sharky because a) I liked it better (and used to be a fan of www.sharkyextreme.com) , and b) as a tribute to the name of the original website (in which the forums were hosted) called sharkinvested.com - in fact you can read the thread about my name change here:

http://www.trade2win.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=710

Now that was some time ago!

"PIGSY"

Ah - I remember that programme well. Guess I'm showing my age :cheesy:

BRILLIANT IDEA!

Why dont we have a secret santa?

Im sure that wont be too difficult to organize with 7000 of us!

Lol!