7 Simple Strategies of Highly Effective Traders - 10 free review copies

Sharky

Staff
We've teamed up with our friends at Harriman House to offer T2W members the chance to grab a free copy (either paperback or ebook) for review of Alpesh Patel and Paresh Kiri's new book - "7 Simple Strategies of Highly Effective Trader". Patel and Kiri's latest book makes the argument for keeping trading strategies simple and focused, explaining winning technical analysis strategies that you can put into practice straight away. And, at only 100 or so pages it's a quick and easy read.

The first 10 T2W members* to reply to this thread with your preference of paperback (UK only) or ebook, then private message me your name & address or email, will get a free copy. The only requirement is you agree to post your review** of the book here on this thread.

* In order to give as many members as possible the opportunity to review a book, we're excluding from this offer any member who has already agreed to review a book on T2W, but has yet to review it (so, that means anyone who's agreed to review the Livermore biography)

** Reviews should be posted within 30 days of receiving it and you agree to let Harriman House use the reviews to promote the book outside of T2W.

Full jacket text:

"7 Simple Strategies of Highly Effective Traders" by Alpesh Patel and Paresh Kiri

A practical guide to the straightforward and winning strategies of successful traders

Trading is best kept simple and focused - that is the way to win. The most successful traders will tell you that they use only a small number of strategies, applying them time after time. A common mistake of losing traders, however, is to overly complicate what they do, using many different strategies at one time, or leading a never-ending search for new strategies.

In 7 Simple Strategies of Highly Effective Traders, Alpesh Patel and Paresh Kiri provide a practical guide to seven technical analysis trading approaches that are simple, effective and easy to put into practice. These are the kind of strategies professional traders use to manage their trading. Throughout, readers will benefit from the trading insight and expert chart commentary of two vastly experienced traders.

Included are strategies for breakout with volume, event trading, mean reversion, moving averages, short-term day trading, and more.The strategies can be used on a wide range of instruments, from equities to forex, bonds and commodities. Most of the approaches can also be used equally on UK, US or international markets.

Don't waste money cycling through strategies, pursuing the Holy Grail - follow the winning approach of the pros and keep things simple.

Published by Harriman House. ISBN 9780857192387. Priced at £20 (RRP) for the paperback and £12 (RRP) for the ebook

Attachments

• 9780857192387.jpg
    9780857192387.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 511
Last edited:
Yes, if they send me a copy, I'll write a review.
Paperback preferred please.
Richard

Would love to give my review.

Ebook is the only available option for me since im not living in UK.

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
book

Please send me a copy of the book. paper back option.
will write review after reading.
many thanks
John

"* In order to give as many members as possible the opportunity to review a book, we're excluding from this offer any member who has already agreed to review a book on T2W, but has yet to review it (so, that means anyone who's agreed to review the Livermore biography)"

Sorry Paul, didn't notice that ! I withdraw :)

np Mr. Charts! I added that caveat just to spread the joy, so to speak.

OK so, one last book up for grabs! First reply here gets it (don't forget to read T&Cs though on the first post of this thread!)

I'll take a copy please Sharky, if they're still any left.
cheers.

Best
John.

Hi, incase any copy is left, I will be glad to read and post review for the same

yes I would like to review.

Hi, incase any copy is left, I will be glad to read and post review for the same

Sorry guys, 10 copies now already reserved.

Those of you that managed to grab a review copy, I'll be checking with everyone to get your details and then sending the list to Harriman House this week. I'll then advise you when you can expect to receive them!

Just to add, if you've opted for the eBook, we'll send it to the email address we have on file for you at T2W. If for any reason you want it sent to a different email address, please make sure you private message me with it in the next 24 hours.

Just received word from Harriman House that both the digital and hard copies are getting sent out today. Looking forward to reading the reviews!

Just received word from Harriman House that both the digital and hard copies are getting sent out today. Looking forward to reading the reviews!

Good Afternoon Paul,

I have just checked, and the book is there in my inbox, once again may I say thank you, and upon reading it, I shall post my review forthwith.

Best
John.