Article 7 Rookie Trading Mistakes That Will Make You Another Statistic

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,496 115
Forex trading is one of the most challenging ventures a person could probably undertake in their life. Going to the gym and building muscle won’t help you, nor will going to university and getting a fancy degree.  This job requires psychological features of strength, which most new traders do not have, and sadly may never get.
Successful trading basically comes down to how disciplined you are. You might have the best strategy in the world but if your head isn’t in the right place, you will end up just being another statistic.
Most traders are disappointed with the unlimited money making potential of the market against their own performance, and are acting out of emotions like desperation, greed or fear to try and close the gap. Here are 7 reasons which are classic tell-tale signs that a trader is self-sabotaging their chances of success. Can you reflect on any of the following…?
Random Decisions/No consistencyYou’ve got a 50/50 chance of winning a trade right? I mean the...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

sbastioli

3 0
Thank you Graham

<span>I must say that your price action protocol changed my trading career. I was affected by at least five of the above seven problems back in the days when I was mostly scalping the market. To sign up and be part of your trading community at the War Room is the best thing I have ever done for my trading, the learning curve has been great and after few months my results significantly improved. Besides the fact that I am constantly profitable, the best thing is that I am now stress-free, I do not give a damn of the occasional losses I get because I know that at the end of each trimester my winners will overcome all the losses and leave me with a nice profit. That's the best feeling in the world. </span>

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock